She turned around and spotted ash sitting down and went to take a seat next to him while she waited.

"Hi my name is miette, your ash right"

Ash "um yeah how did you know?"

Miette "I saw your battle against gary, your goodra is pretty strong."

Ash "thanks"

Nurse joy "can ash Ketchum please come and collect his Pokemon.

Ash stood up and ran towards his pokeballs and strapped them back onto his belt "thanks nurse joy" ash walked back over to miette and said "I'm gonna head to last lesson now."

Miette "wait it doesn't start in 5 mins why don't you wait here with me."

Ash "uhh okay"

Miette "so ash how come you only have 5 Pokemon with you?"

Ash "oh I have a pikachu but I left him at home today" ash sweat dropped remembering the shock he would be receiving at home.

Miette "oh okay"

Nurse joy "can miette please come collect her pokemon"

Miette ran over and grabbed her pokeball. "Thanks nurse joy" the girl said as she ran back towards ash.

Miette "ok let's go to our last lesson now, I have Pokemon breeding what about you?"

Ash "I have Pokemon breeding to."

Miette "oh that's great let's go together"

Miette grabbed ash's hand and ran over to next lesson.

Miette "we made it" miette said catching her breath.

They both walked inside the classroom and miette walked over to her seat and sat down.

Ash walked up to the teacher and asked "where should I sit Miss?"

"Oh that's right your the new boy, you can sit next to that girl over there." She pointed at a girl with short honey blonde hair. It didn't take ash long to realise who it was.

Ash went and sat next to her. "Hey I never got your name"

"Oh my names Serena." The girl said with a smile.

Ash "my name is ash" he replied with an even bigger grin.

Serena "yeah I know" the girl giggled

Ash "really, how?"

Serena "well pretty much all the girls in this school talk about you, it's hard not to know who you are."

Ash "why do they talk about me?" The boy said genuinely confused.

Serena "oh boy you just had to be dense didn't you" the girl sighed.

Ash "what do you mea-"

Ash was cut off by the teacher

"Okay class today we are going to be learning about how to breed Pokemon."

Time skip to the end of the day.
Ash walked out the classroom and was ready to walk home until...

"Hey ash" a voice yelled behind him.

Ash turned around and saw miette running up to him.

Ash "oh hey miette"

Miette "I saw you talking to Serena today, do you like her or something?"

Ash "woah woah woah, we are just friends."

Miette "but you spoke non stop is that really necessary if you are only friends."

Ash "just relax why does it matter anyways"

Miette "don't worry just walk me home" the girl said angrily.

Ash "b-but"

Miette "no buts walk me home NOW" miette grabbed ash's arm and stormed out.

Serena was watching from a distance

Serena (I was going to ask ash if I could walk with him) the girl frowned and got her phone out to text dawn.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm sorry if this is a bit confusing it's my first time writing a book on this app so I might not be that good at it. But if you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment and also don't hesitate to tell me on what I need to be improving. Thanks for reading:)