Chapter 55

Rathi P.O.V

He is searching for me. I smiled sheepishly thinking of my craziness. "Rathi.." laksh shaked me. "Rathi come to earth. He came, look there." He said. "Oh no. He came." I am sweating. I am going to propose my husband. Actually this is funny. Every one will do love marriage or arranged marriage. There is also forced​ marriage. But i don't know what is the suitable name for our marriage. We both loved each other. But we married due to there is no other option. It is arranged also. I think this happens for few. What ever it is. I am going to propose my husband. I need to see his eyes and propose. But it is toughest job. So i decided to do it in written way and see his reaction. Yes everything was set. I need to tell him what ever in my mind.

A.K P.O.V

I came to the terrace. I opened the door and entered the place. It was dark. Nothing can be seen here. Suddenly the door closed. Did i came to wrong place?? "Rathi..." I screamed. "Rathi.." i again screamed. Oh no. Is she is in danger?? "Rathi.. Are you here?" I asked again. The lights were suddenly on. There was a big heart shaped flux with a photo of myself and rathi. I was lifting here in my arms in bridal style. Colour lights were attached in the heart shape. The whole terrace was light up with colourful LED's. A smile kept ober my lips. Again there was bouquet. "Ah. Rathi. I am tired of hide and seek game. Please come out." I said. She didn't reply. I went near that and took it. Again there was greeting card. "Oh no. After this there is no place to go. Now where she wants me to come." I said to myself and opened that greeting. She wrote a kavidhai (Tamil Poetry) for me.

"உன் மூச்சுக் காற்றில் பற்றிக் கொண்ட என் தேகத்தை உன் அணைப்பில் அணைத்தாய்
உன் பார்வையில் மாட்டிக் கொண்ட என் இதயத்தை எப்பொழுது விடுவிப்பாய்...?"

I smiled to myself. Not bad. She is a good poetry also. I kept that greeting in my pocket. Then in few distance there was a gift. I went and took it. I opened that. There was pillow. In heary shaped. In that our photo was printed. "Wow." I said. It contains single photo of us but it was cool. She is in red saree and myself in red shirt and white dhoti.We both are hugging and rested our foreheads on each other's. In that also there was poetry.

அன்பே
உன் பார்வையால் என் மேல் காதல் வண்ணத்தைப் பூசிவிட்டாய்..
சிரிப்பால் என் துயரங்களை மறக்க வைத்தாய்..
நெருக்கத்தால் என் இருதயத் துடிப்பை நிறுத்திவிட்டாய்..
வார்த்தைகளால் என் கன்னங்களை சிவக்க வைக்கிறாய்..
நினைவுகளால் தூக்கத்திலும் சிரிக்க வைக்கிறாய்..
அன்பால் விரிந்த உலகத்தை சுருக்கிவிட்டாய்..
உயிரே,
உலகத்தை மறந்து, காற்றில் கரைந்து
என்றும் உன்னுடன் வாழவேண்டும், உன் துணைவியாக...

இப்படிக்கு
குல்ஃபி

I smiled to myself. "Rathi. I can't wait to see you my gulfi. Please come out." Suddenly a song played. It's​ an english song. Soon she came out with a candle in her hand. She lighted up some candle. It was placed in the centre of rose petals which was scattered in the heart shape. She was also singing that song. Every words​ thay comes from her lips are visible in her eyes. She came in that blue saree. As i expected. I smiled to myself. She came more close to me and gave another bunch of rose to me and said "A.K. From the day we met i want to tell you one thing. Your presence gave my heart 0 degree coolness also sometimes 1000 degree hotness. My stomach will twitch into hundreds of knots. I can feel my nervousness. You are the only one who made me to laugh and cry. When i saw theri movie. I felt it with our story." She said. I kept my fingers on her lips.

Rathi P.O.V

He kept his fingers on my lips. He came more close to me. His hands went around my waist and pulled me more close to him. "Rathi. My job is risky one i accept it. But it doesn't mean that it is unsafe for my family. Sometimes it may affect my family. But i promise you rathi i will not allow anything or anyone​ to harm you. You are my princess. You are my love, destiny everything. I will not live if anything happens to you." He said. Tears rolled down from my cheeks. I hugged him tightly. "I love you A.K." I said. "Love you too rathi." He said. I turned up to him. "I am not rathi for you." I said by narrowing my eyes like a kid. "Ah. Gulfi." He said and cupped my cheeks. He kissed my forehead. I kissed his cheeks. My hands were around his neck. His hands moved around my waist. "A.K." i called by placing my head on his chest. "Yes gulfi." He said. I smiled and said. "Love you da purusha(husband)." He smiled and said. "Love too di pondati(wife)." The i looked up to him. "I need to tell you another thing." I said. "Tell me sweetheart." He said. I smiled sheepishly and looked down. "Mama. I love you." I said and closed my face with palms​. "Hae. What you said?" He asked and tried to see my face but i closed it tightly. He started to tickle me. I laughed like anything. "Tell me once again gulfi please." He said. I jumped and hugged him and i said. "I love you da mama...." I screamed. He caught me and started to rotate. We both were rounding like kids. The best part is, it started to rain. We both danced like anything, laughed screamed like kids. We both got wet totally. "Come let's go." He said. "No. I can't walk. My leg is paining." I said. He came near me and lifted me his arms and walked downstairs. I wish this day must never end.