Chapter 15.

BLOOD MUST HAVE BLOOD PART 1

Beth's POV

"According to Lincoln's map, we're getting close." I say to the others, holding his map. "It's a maze. Lincoln should be here to show us the way." I say.

"He wasn't ready. Even he knew that. He'll do well fighting with the commander." Indra tells me. "I'm surprised she had you fighting with us. You're her second, Beth, you should be there with her." She tells me. I shrug, knowing Lexa wanted me here if something went wrong.

"It meant a lot that you forgave him." I say to Indra, looking at her.

"He earned that. I have known Lincoln since he was a boy. He always questioned our ways, but if he ever chooses sides against the clan again, not even his bravery can save him." Indra tells me. I nod.

"Stop shooting!" Octavia yells as people were shooting.

"Reapers are not the enemy!" Indra yells.

"We don't kill them unless we..." Octavia gets cut off by Reapers shouting.

"Now!" Jackson says.

There was a  high-pitched tone playing after Jackson had yelled, causing the Reapers to go out.

"Tranquilize them. Go for the jugular!" Jackson exclaims.

"Secure their hands and feet." Octavia says.

The rest of us do as Octavia says.

"Well done. They'll be out for a while." Jackson says, turning off the noise. "We'll come back for them." Jackson says.

"You know him? He'll be ok now. Abby will help him." I hear Octavia say to someone.

"Let's go. We have to find that door." Indra says.

-----------

After a long while of us going, we had finally found the damn door.

"We found it." Octavia says as she leads us up to it.

"You found it. It appears we didn't need Lincoln after all." Indra says. I smile slightly.

"Thank you." Octavia says to her.

"You've done well, Octavia." Indra tells her.

"What does that mean?" Octavia asks her.

"What do you think it means?" I ask her, smiling.

"I think I want to hear you say it." She says to us, well mostly to Indra.

"You're one of us now." Indra tells Octavia.

I nod at my best friend. "Welcome." I say, letting out a small laugh. She smiles at me, happily.

---------

There was a horn blowing.

"No." I mutter, knowing what it meant.

"We're retreating." Indra says as some of the others start leaving.

"That can't be right." Octavia says.

"We have to go. Now!" Indra says.

"Indra, wait! They're still in there." I say to her.

"And our commander's out there, under attack for all we know." Indra looks at me. "Your commander. You're her second, let's go."

"I don't trust her, not after Tondc, and neither should you." Octavia says to me.

"I gave you a direct order." Indra says to her.

"Please. This was the plan. If we're not here with the tone generators when they come out, Reapers will kill..." Octavia says to her.

"Plans change." Indra tells us. I shake my head.

"Octavia, Beth, let's go." Caris says to us.

"I'm not going anywhere without my brother." Octavia says to them.

"You are no longer my second." Indra says, leaving.

"Octavia Beth, please. Come home with us." Jackson says to us. I smile lightly at him before shaking my head no.

"I have no home." Octavia tells him.

"You'll need these." Jackson says to us, handing us the tone generators. I smile at him, causing him to smile back.

I watch as he walks with the others, leaving Octavia and I there.

I look at the brunette girl. "I hope this all goes well. Clarke would never leave them in there." I say to her.

"No she wouldn't, and neither will we." Octavia says to me.

The two of us share a slight smile, slight smirk before looking back at the door that was our only way into the Mountain.

----------

This chapter is hella short and I'm sorry. But one more chapter till book 3!!! I will work on it tomorrow (later today). Anyways please comment. Thanks for reading. Bye.

-Kelly.