"This boy's name was Haruto, and you know him as your father. Haruto knowing the sealing Jutsu meant that the two of them spent a lot of time together and they eventually fell in love. However, Orochimaru left a big impact on her life. She had many panic attacks during the first year and she was in pain a lot of the time. Anytime there was a snake in sight, she'd scream and go berserk. If it wasn't for Haruto, she would've gone insane," he explained and I immediately teared up.

Mama...you had a horrible life, and living without Papa must've driven crazy...I'm sorry I misjudged you, Mama.

"That's why she suffered so much when Papa died. But why were her last words 'I want to die...because I hate you?'" I sniffled and Jiraiya sighed.

"You need to keep in mind that the curse mark affected her mental health. After your father died, she went insane, so she was forced to retire as a ninja. She was always contacting Ninja telling them that Orochimaru was in her house, but only to find you there. That started happening around six months after your father's death. So really, she was saying that to Orochimaru, not you," Jiraiya told me and I broke out crying.

Mama, I thought wrong! I'm sorry I was so mad at you for so long! I'm sorry I hated you! Mama, I love you so much and I'm so sorry that happened to you. I will avenge your death, and I will kill that retched man!

I wiped my tears and hiccuped. I bowed my head.

"Thank you, Master Jiraiya, for telling me. My true past has finally been revealed and my path for the future has been paved. I know now what I must do," I thanked and he frowned.

"What is it that you must do?" he asked, concern laced in his tone. I looked up, a look of hatred on my face.

"I will avenge Michi and Mama's death," I told him and before he could say anything, the waitress brought in our food. I asked her to put it in a bag to go. "Thank you for inviting me, Jiraiya, but I have to go do something very important. Oh, and this time, I kindly ask that you don't watch me."

With that, I stood up with my food and walked out. While I walked home, I ran into Sasuke. I gave him a small smile.

"Glad to see you up and running after so long," I greeted and he nodded.

"Yeah," he grunted, he clearly looked upset. I could already guess what this was about.

"Let me guess, you're upset because Itachi defeated you?" I asked and he grunted.

"He killed my clan, and I need to avenge my family. I need to kill him, and I'm not strong enough," he explained and I looked down.

"I understand," I said and he glared at me.

"How? Someone didn't ruin your life by killing everyone you love!" he yelled and I raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yes there is. Someone ruined my life and took away all I had. Now, I've made it my mission to kill him," I said, a dark tone in my voice. Sasuke looked surprised.

"Who is it?" he asked softly and I closed my eyes.

"Orochimaru," I mumbled and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What else has he done, besides give you the curse mark?" he asked. I sighed.

"He gave my mother a curse mark too, but she was unstable and it made her go insane, to the point of committing suicide. He also killed Michi," I whispered the last part, my eyes watering. Sasuke's eyes widened.

"He killed her? When?" he asked.

"I'm not sure, I just know that it was during Naruto's trip. She had cut her hair in order to heal me, so she couldn't protect herself from his hits," I told him and he looked down.