Dates and Fights

---------------------------------------------------------

Waking up the next morning felt like a dream, a blissful, wonderful dream that begged to be told. I hadn't been on a date since I was eighteen, so imagine my excitement as I got out of bed and picked out my outfit for tonight. I walked into the bathroom and freshened up for the day that awaited me. I looked at my phone and saw a text from Scott saying that I was needed at the guys' house, and much to my dismay, I wasn't about to let my injury get in the way of perfect vlog footage. I changed into a skirt, tank top, and some sandals, considering I was lazy and didn't feel like overdoing my outfit just to hang out with the guys. I called and uber and left the apartment.

When I got to the house, I opened the door and saw Kristen and Scotty eating pizza with Heath and Zane. I greeted everyone and went to the kitchen to grab a slice. I was scrolling through my Instagram feed when I felt a presence next to me. I looked up and saw Toddy smiling at me and teaching for a slice of pizza. "Morning, Todd." "Morning, Audrie," He began while taking a bite of his pizza. "You ready for tonight?" I grinned excitedly up at him. "Hell yes! Where are we going though?" He laughed and took another bite of his pizza. "Nowhere fancy, I promise." I nodded and continued to eat my pizza.
A few minutes later, Scott came up to me and told me that David was coming over with Jason, Nik, Josh, and Dom. I was surely in for some chaos today. "Hey, but he can't break her again. We have a date tonight." Everyone 'oohh'ed like it was a bad thing. I looked at Todd who was shrugging off their comments.

When David and everyone else arrived, I noticed that they all wore faces of utter guilt. Heath, of course, was the first to notice. "What did you do?" David took out his camera and reassured everyone that he hadn't done anything that had to do with them.

We were all sitting on the couch talking when the doorbell rang. "Heath, can you get that?" David asked, giggling like a little girl. Heath grumbled and got up to answer the door. He was greeted by a pizza delivery man who was holding at least five pizzas. "Heath Hussar? Yeah, these are for you. I got about eight more in the car." Everyone started laughing as Heath began ranting about people ordering pizza under his name and him having to pay for it.
I sat on the couch next to Todd and laid my head on his shoulder. "Tired," He asked. I simply nodded my head and looked at him. "So, you're still not telling me where we're going?" Todd flashed his award winning smile again and kissed my head. "Not a chance. Just don't look homeless." I scoffed and playfully slapped his arm. "I do not look homeless." He laughed and rolled his eyes.
David came up to us with his camera and grinned at us. "Aawwww, are you guys dating?" I looked at Todd and shrugged, basically telling him to say what he felt was right. Todd shrugged back and looked at the camera. "Well, David-" but he never finished because the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine. David started laughing and cheering and a couple seconds later, most of everyone else joined in. "Thanks for the thumbnail guys." He turned off the camera and looked seriously at Todd and me. "Now, for real, are you guys dating?" Todd put his arm around my shoulder. "Well, we are going on a date tonight." Something flashed in David's eyes when he locked them on mine, and for a second I could've sworn it was jealousy or sadness. It was gone as soon as it came because the next thing I knew, David was vlogging everything that was happening in the house again.

Tonight couldn't have come faster. I dressed casually and applied some light, natural makeup. Todd arrived at my door at exactly 7 and let me just say, he looked fine as hell.  "Ready?" I grinned, nodded, and told Liza I was leaving.
He drove us to a park that looked perfect for picnics. I looked at him and asked, "Are we having a picnic?" He shrugged and grabbed a basket from the back seat. "Yeah, why not? They're casual and quiet and they're really cool." I laughed and got out of the car and followed him to the spot he picked for our date.

"So, tell me, any boyfriends during high school?" I shrugged and shook my head. "No, not really. I wasn't exactly dating material for the guys back home. Didn't have the right body or the prettiest face. I did have a great personality though." I chuckled at the memories of high school replaying in my head. Todd looked at me in utter disbelief. "How did you not have boyfriends? You're beautiful." I smiled at him and took a bite out of the sandwich he made. "What about you? You must've had all the girls trying to get in your bed with those looks and especially that smile that deserves an Oscar." He chuckled and grabbed a water bottle. "Well, not to brag or anything, but, yeah, I did have a lot of girls in my bed. I slept around a lot. I mean, technically, I still do." Something flashed in me when he said that. Was I some sort of challenge? "Is that what this is? You trying to sleep with me?" His smile faded. "No, Aud, I-"
"Take me to Alex's house. Please." He sighed and stood up. I helped him pack everything up and put it in the car. It was silent the entire way we drove to the apartment.

When we got there, I rushed out of the car and hurried my way upstairs. I barged in and went straight to Alex's room. "Aud, what's wrong?" I didn't even notice I had started crying until Alex's hands were on my face wiping the tears away. "He just wanted to get in my pants. I knew it was too good to be true." He pulled me in a hug and let me cry myself out. "Hey what's wrong? Is that Audrie?" David had joined the pity party. "Todd just wanted her for sex." David put a hand on my back and I turned to hug him. He rubbed my back comfortingly and turned us around when a knock came at the door. "Is she okay?" I looked up at him and then at David who had tensed up immensely. "Audrie, stay here, okay? I'll be back." He let his arms drop and walked towards Toddy and punched him in the nose. Alex ran after him and joined. I wiped my eyes and ran after the fight that was moving into the living room. "Guys, stop!" I saw David sitting on Todd, pummeling him over and over. "Who do you think you are?" Alex kicked him and Todd was squirming to fight back. I ran towards them and pulled David back. "Stop! Stop, he's not worth it." I held onto David's black shirt as an attempt to get him to look at me. When his brown eyes made contact with mine, he seemed to let his body go. He walked over to Todd and lowly said, "Get the hell out of my house you lowlife." Todd fixed his shirt and scoffed. "Gladly." Alex punched a wall and kissed my head before walking to his room. I looked at David and saw him fall to his knees. I rushed over to him and held him as his body racked with sobs. "You deserve the world, Audrie Koshy. You deserve the world." I sniffled and held him close to me. I chuckled and moved his head up to look at me. "No, David, I don't. I'm just a girl who doesn't know the difference between decent and shitty." David shook his head and stood up with my help. He ran his fingers through my long hair and smiled sadly at me. "You are worth so much more than you think." And then he was walking away. Away from this disaster of a night. Away from me.