Stakes and Claims (RATED)

Start from the beginning

In one flick and pull of his hand, Baekhyun unzipped the front of his jeans and pulled everything down in one go, leaving Chanyeol to stare at Baekhyun's bare body from just outside the door. Before he could change his mind, Baekhyun grinned and shut the door, locking the knob as well.

While he waited, Chanyeol lied on the bed, gently stroking his length while fantasizing about the very body that Baekhyun had taunted him with just before closing the door. By the time Baekhyun had taken his time in drying his hair perfectly to what he thought of as "sex hair", Chanyeol was already torturing himself by refusing to touch his hard member until Baekhyun came out.

With no shame in tact, Baekhyun thrusted open the door so suddenly that Chanyeol jolted. With a smirk on his face, he ran to the bed and quickly jumped on it, rocking the mattress. Prowling, he crawled on the bed, keeping eye contact with Chanyeol as he did so. Then he sat on top of Chanyeol's lying body while craning his face forward.

"Now make love to me."

Recovering from the surprise, Chanyeol glanced at the face that was so close to his. "Anxious much?"

Reaching down, Baekhyun touched Chanyeol's cock. "I didn't stroke myself beforehand like you. If anything, you're more anxious than I am."

Lifting his hands and running them on Baekhyun's sides, gradually moving them to his hips, Chanyeol smirked as he sat up, forcing Baekhyun to get off of him.

After fixing his position, Chanyeol patted his thighs, indicating that he wanted Baekhyun to get on and straddle him. Complying to his commands, Baekhyun crawled over, threw a leg on each side of Chanyeol, sitting down on his lap, and brushing their members together, causing the latter to groan.

Running his hands on Baekhyun's body, Chanyeol stared at him as his hands gradually found his ass, kneading it gently. "Tell me how you want us to start off, Baek," he said in a low voice. "Tell me how you want me to start touching you."

Placing his forehead against Chanyeol's and wrapping his arms around his neck, Baekhyun smiled. "Kiss me like you mean it," he said as he brushed their lips together.

"I always kiss you like I mean it," Chanyeol murmured as he opened his lips to Baekhyun's first touch.

"Then you shouldn't have any problem," Baekhyun said as he closed the small distance between their lips.

Chanyeol allowed Baekhyun to take the lead for a minute. Much to his surprise, Baekhyun seemed a little timid in taking the initiative when it came to kissing him. After a minute of slow kissing, Chanyeol took over, deepening the kiss and moving his hands to Baekhyun's back, pushing their bodies together even more.

After the control was taken from him, Baekhyun became more active, rocking his hips against Chanyeol's cock, making him pull away and groan only to lock their lips once again. Taking more action, Baekhyun would lift his ass up just so he could bring it down and tease his boyfriend with it.

Slowly changing their position, Chanyeol gently leaned them forward, placing Baekhyun on his back against the mattress while still having his legs locked around his waist. Breaking the kiss, Chanyeol nuzzled Baekhyun's neck before placing trails of kisses on it as he moved further down. As he got to the shoulders, Baekhyun jerked and laughed.

Pulling away, Chanyeol looked at him. "What?"

"That felt funny." Reaching up for Chanyeol, Baekhyun tried to pull him back. "Come back."

Sighing, Chanyeol lowered himself back down, elevating himself on his elbow. "I don't know whether you ruin the moment or enhance it sometimes."

"I enhance it just like everything else," Baekhyun smiled, placing a quick kiss on Chanyeol's lips.