Strange night

Time skip to next day

The next day the girls got ready so did i put very lite makeup and a very sexy outfit that i think will make guys drowl anyway i did curl took a shower blowed dried my hair brushed my teeth as fast as i can for my friend to shower and make their routine as time passed'i finally did my curl next my outfit' i said to my sexy, cute outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Sorry just had too)

Just as i finished doing my routine i grabbed my car keys and phone to go down stairs and eat with my friends and sisters. We were talking, eating, laughing until it was time to leave to school. They were still very impressed that i had a lambo anyways we got in and left to school just as we arrived we got out of my car everyone stared at me wide eyed and whispering 'since when does she have friends because she is to ugly' 'i really like wat she is wearing'

(Momo POV)

Once we got to school we were hearing a lot of whispers saying negative and very little kind whispers we got inside school to our lockers we were like locker neighbors until we heared girls screaming their lungs out we turned around and stared wide eyed when BTS went straight to Jennie she got pulled away from us by Taehyung and the other guys just stayed there looking at Jennie up and down bitting and licking their lips i can also see that they got horny😈

(Jennie POV)

I got pulled by Taehyung i looked behind and i saw the other guys bitting and liking their lips by looking at me up and down btw they also got a big ass eroction i giggled then i was inside a not used class i was looking around until i found Taehyung doing the same thing as the other members bitting, liking his lips and his big ass cock popping out of his pants. Then he pinned me into the wall and said "you make me go crazy because i love you" after he said that we stared at each other then me the dumb one leaned in for a kiss. It was passionate, hungrily, and deep, he licked my bottom lip for entrence i opened my mouth and he added his tongue in my mouth. He was bitting, sucking my bottom lip and my tongue while i was moaning in pleasure then he started sucking on my neck i moaned when he had found my sweet spot until 'riiiiiiinnnnnggg' the bell rang making Taehyung pout "i want to keep going but we will finish just you wait but those marks are gorgeous anyways i will give yo my jacket to cover the hickeys"

I put it on he was smirking because suppostly i look sexy "damn you with that jacket makes me want to fuck you more"😈 he said smirking widely i just blushed "well i will get going" i said then i peck him on the lips "naughty naughty naughty girl"...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I put it on he was smirking because suppostly i look sexy "damn you with that jacket makes me want to fuck you more"😈 he said smirking widely i just blushed "well i will get going" i said then i peck him on the lips "naughty naughty naughty girl"he said i just giggled "bye" i said "bye" he said i went to my class everyone stared at me then the teacher said "why are you hear late miss Jennie"Mr.Garcia said i responeded "well i am not hear in time and i also didnt want to come to class because your class sucks like fucking hell" i said "language and go to mister Leon class now you know Daehyung scort her over there" "ok" she said i looked at her we got out of class and she stared at me and said well what happened" 😏😏😏 i giggled and said "nothing" "suuuure" she said well we said goodbye and i entered the class mister Leon stared at me and said "wat are you doing hear" " well again i didnt want to go to class that is why i got late to class i also said fucking in the teachers class and yeah why?" I said then i looked at the students in his class and saw all bangtan in that class then i saw Taehyungie smirking " well i,dont,want to have a hard time with you so just sit and pay attention" i looked at the teacher and said "well lets see if i actually pay attention" i said "and wear do i sit?" "Sit next to Taehyung" "ok" i said then i walked over to sit next to Taehyungie when i sat next to him he put me closer to him and he said " i love you and good at behaving bad to come over hear with me because i missed you a lot when we left to different classes" he said smiling i smiled and said "i also love you and i know i missed you too" i said then slept in his shoulder then i heard someone saying my name and shaking me until i felt something sucking and bitting my neck slowly open my eyes to see who it is "Tae?" "Yes"he said "ooh i thought that if it was somebody else did that to me i would of kill the shit out of them" "but you didnt kill me" he said "well i didnt kill you because i love you"i said giggling "i love you too"he said then pecked my lips.

Taehyung POV

I was shaking her kissing her lips calling her name out but nothing work making me worried until i,saw the purple marks and i had to bite and suck her neck she slowly opened her eyes "Tae?"she said "Yes" i said "ooh i thought that if it was somebody else did that to me i would kill the shit out of them" she said "but you didnt kill me" i said "well i didnt kill you because i love you"she said while giggling while melted my heart "i love you too" i said before pecking her lips 'why Jennie do you make me go crazy for you'i said to myself then she looked at me smiling later i grabbed her hand and intersected her fingers with mine she blushed i chuckled at her cute reaction "w-why are you laughing??"she said in a embarrassed tone "i am laughing at your cute reaction babe"she blushes more when i tease her cute then i was staring at her while she was blushing and pouting i then kissed her deeply she kissed back i stopped kissing her while her hand was still with hers then we went to the canteen

Jennie POV

When we got to the canteen i saw people staring right through me making me scared i couldnt move Taehyung was also looking at every student then at me until he suddenly did something unexpected

.

.

.