Niall had ignored Louis’ rant for the most part; he knew that Louis would just get revenge on Zayn by leaving a mess in their bathroom.  Niall on the other hand had just finished unpacking, all his clothes were hanging in the wardrobe, but you couldn’t say that they were there in an organized fashion.  Unlike Zayn and Louis Niall didn’t have a bag full of hair styling products, just a little gel and a comb.  His room was set, not wanting to linger any longer he exited his room and decided to go see what Louis had done to Zayn’s organized bathroom.  He ambled over to Louis’ door, not even knocking he barged into the room.

Louis was laying sprawled across his bed, clothes strewn all around him, staring up at the ceiling.  When the door opened Louis’ head snapped up looking around the room before his eyes landed on Niall.

“I’m just gonna take a guess and say that you want to see what I did to the bathroom?” Louis questioned Niall.

“Yup, I knew you would do something to it!”  Niall cheerily replied.  Louis just nodded, lazily getting off the bed and leading the way to the bathroom door.  It was only partially closed, Niall tried to peak around the door but Louis was blocking the way, listening to see if Zayn was in the room.  Obviously he wasn’t because Louis pushed the door all the way in allowing Niall to see the full extent of what Louis had done.  It looked as if a tornado had gone through the small room.  Louis’ stuff was everywhere, on the floor, the counter, under the counter and even hanging off of the mirror.  Some of Zayn’s things had been knocked around, to put it simply Louis was dead.  There was no way he was going to see the end of the day.

The knob of the other door started to turn, two boys looked at each other before sprinting out of the room.  Just as Louis’ door closed Niall heard Zayn’s creek open.  The two boys didn’t stop to catch their breath, if they had Zayn would have been right on their tails.  They ran out into the hall and straight across into Liam’s room.

“Louis! What have you done?” Zayn screamed from across the hall.  Liam looked up at the sight of the two boys panting beside his bed and the yelling from the other bathroom.  He didn’t look shocked just disappointed, Daddy Direction time.

“What did you two do to Zayn?” Liam quietly questioned.

“It wasn’t me Louis messed up the bathroom.”  Niall defended himself.

“Louis, why would you do that to him?” At the questioning look shot his way Liam interrupted before Louis could answer. “Never mind, I shouldn’t have asked that.”  It was at that moment Zayn charged through the door frame, his eyes bulging out of his head. Louis scrambled under the bed frame.  Niall got up pretending to have just been picking up his mobile.

“Where is he?”  Zayn questioned menacingly. 

“Where is who?”  Liam asked, feigning innocence, it didn’t work on Zayn though; he knew Liam to well.

“Louis.” Zayn grinded out, through his clenched teeth. Louis chose that moment to have to sneeze, instantly Zayn’s eyes locked on the bed, you could almost see the steam billowing out of his ears.  Charging forward he yanked the covers back from the frame and shoved his head underneath to reveal the smiling Louis.  “Why would you mess up our bathroom?”  Zayn glared down on the older boy.

“I, uh, didn’t know where to put anything?”  Louis stuttered, trying to form a good enough reason.  It obviously didn’t work, because Zayn stood up sighing.  Taking this as a sign Louis army crawled out from his hiding spot. Zayn didn’t waste a second in grabbing Louis and presumably dragging him to clean the mess up.  On the way out of the room Louis mouthed “Help me” to Niall.   Niall only shook his head, laughing at the two immature lads moving out of the door.

“Are you all unpacked?”  Liam turned to Niall when it was only the two of them.

“Yeah, all done.  I guess I can say that you are as well?’  Liam nodded his head, looking around at his room. “Maybe we should go check on Harry.  Yeah?” Liam didn’t answer; instead he marked his page and got up from his bed, moving towards the door.  Niall followed after him, trailing down the hallway back towards his room.  Liam stepped forward and knocked on the youngest boys’ door.  A muffled “Come in” could be heard from somewhere in the room.  The two boys outside opened the door and stepped through.  Harry was just putting the last of his blazers into the wardrobe. Wiping his hands on his jeans, he looked up from his wardrobe at the two boys standing just inside the door.

“What’s going on?”  Harry looked at them.

“Nothing much, Louis is just getting a lesson in keeping a bathroom organized from Zayn.”  Niall smirked as Harry’s face contorted into the look he always wore when it came to his best mate, it only lasted a second before he was pushing past the grinning boys in the door.  After a quick laugh they followed him down the hall into Louis’ room.  The bathroom was not nearly big enough for the two boys hair styling supplies, things were still everywhere, hanging from the roof, the mirror and in baskets on the floor.  To anyone else it looked like a mess, but to Zayn it was perfectly organized, hopefully Louis would pick up on his weird way of knowing where things were.

“Boobear!!!  How could you Zayn?”  Harry murmured, still hugging Louis.  Liam and Niall silently chuckled, knowing that Harry would get Zayn to leave Lou alone with his dear eyes.

“Ugh, fine! Louis you can go, I’ll finish up.”  Zayn shot a glare in Harry’s direction, he had just lost his help.  Smiling, Louis ran up and hugged Zayn really tight.

“Your amazayn!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!”  Louis jumped up and down with joy.

“Lou, how could you? I thought we had something special!”  Harry cried, dramatically racing out of the room, Louis right on his heels.

“I think you just broke up Larry Stylinson Zayn.”  Niall joked.

“Give it five minutes, they will be in puppy love again.”  Zayn replied while putting the last of the things in their spots. “Now why don’t we go explore the house a little?”  Niall agreed with Zayn for both his statements,  exploring this old house would prove to be fun. Not waiting for the other two Niall raced off down the hall and promptly stumbled down the stairs, landing on his butt.  At the bottom of the stair Louis and Harry looked up from their man hug at the Irish lad falling down the steps.  Louis couldn’t hold in his laughter anymore, he was rolling on the ground out of breath for at least ten minutes before he finally settled down.  When he opened his eyes he looked around the entry way, no one was to be seen.  Shocked that the lads would just leave him there he raced back up the stairs and checked all the rooms minus Talia’s, still no boys.  Moving back down the stairway, Louis ran into the kitchen and dining room,  expecting the boys to be pigging out, but when he turned the corner the room was empty, not a body in the room.  There was only one place that he hadn’t already looked; outside.  The door was in the kitchen, so all Louis had to do was walk five steps forward and pull the door in.  Sure enough the boys were running around in the backyard.