Chapter 29

[Kellin's pov]

Having to say to goodbye to Vic for the summer is going to suck, so much. I hate having to think about it because he's going to the muggle world and I have to deal with my narrow minded pure blood parents. I really hope that their ok with Vic, it'll kill inside if they don't like him, because I love this boy. I look up at him. I'm just laying my head in his lap. On the train going back to London.

But I fell asleep for like a few minutes then Chris knocked my legs off almost making me fall off the bench, but if it wasn't for Vic holding me I would have fell. I was awake now, and I saw Vic glare daggers at Chris for that. It's cute how much he cares. But I lean up and kiss his cheek anyway. But Vic went back to his conversation with Jaime. And I noticed that Jack was talking with Lynn, and they looked like they were having a good time. I do remember Jack briefly mentioning that he thought Lynn was cute.

But we're now pulling up to the London station and the moments I've been dreading are getting more and more real. My anxiety about him meeting my parents is very high. I really don't want them to be rude to him.

We pulled in and now we walking onto platform 9 3/4, and I immediately noticed my parents, how could I not, they are very stand-out-ish, to say the least. I would have to say that we are pretty wealthy, father is very high up in the ministry like right next to the minister for magic. We do have a house elf, I don't like to order her around, I usually do things myself, but my mother commands her around, while father is at work, and I'm at school. My parents also hate that I spend a lot of the summer reading and learning. They haven't met any of my friends, they only met Oli back at Christmas time. But they didn't know anything he did to me. I'll tell them eventually, I'm sure it'll come up when they see Vic. I hope for his sake that their in good moods.

"Vic my parents are right over there" I tell him quietly.

"Well lets go" he says. But I stop him.

"Hold on, you remember what I told you about them right? That they could be a little. . ." I trail off.

"Shh, they're your parents I'm sure it'll be fine. Come on lead the way" he says.

"Ok then" I sigh.

"Hey Mike, I'll meet you in the car later I'm going with Kellin for a few ok" he says to Mike.

"Ok, I'll go say hi to Jaime's parents with him see ya later" he says. Vic just nods and we walk towards my parents.

Please let this be good and that they like him. Please.

"Mother, father" I say and I go and hug them. I love them and their great parents they just have a few old fashioned thoughts is all.

They hug back excited to hear about the last half of the year, but I have to introduce Vic first. I noticed he was standing a good distance away and just watching.

"Mom, dad, I went you to meet Vic, he's my boyfriend" I say to them, pulling him closer. My nerves are all over the place.

"Hi" he says nervously. I don't blame him though.

"Kellin what happened to-"

"We broke up, I don't want to talk about him" I say quickly and loud and cutting off my mother.