Chapter 4

[Vic pov]

So apparently Jaime and Mike are leading me somewhere. They even blindfolded me, why, I have no idea. They've been leading me to this place for the last five minutes and I think we still have a ways to go. I can tell we're not in the school anymore. But other then that I have no idea where we are.

Then without warning I walked into someone cause they didn't tell me they stopped.

"Hey" that's Jaime's voice.

"Sorry you didn't say you stopped, still blindfolded here" I stated to them. I can almost hear his eyes roll.

I do hear whispering though, I can't tell who it is and what they're saying. But I know one has to be Mike. But who he's talking to, not sure.

Then I hear rustling going on, I still have no idea what's going on or what they're doing, and where we are. For all I know they could have lead me to my own death in the Forbidden Forest and I wouldn't have the slightest clue. Not that I would care at this point.

But then the blindfold is taken off of me and my eyes take a few seconds to adjust and look at my surroundings. I see Jaime, Mike, Lynn and some other kid who I recognized from a couple classes put I can't place his name. I didn't know what Lynn was there and that other kid.

"Where the bloody hell are we. And why the bloody hell are we here?" I say to them all.

"Because it's time you-" Mike said before Lynn interrupted.

"We are in Hogsmade, and we took it upon ourselves to set you up on a blind date with him..." and she pointed to the boy.

"His name is Alex, and he's a Ravenclaw, so please Vic be nice to him" she said.

Once it all processed in my brain what she said, to say I'm pissed off is a understatement.

"What the hell-" I was getting angry.

"Now Vic, I know your probably pissed at us right now-"

"Oh, I'm beyond pissed Lynn" I say.

"Sorry Alex, right" he nodded, " yeah, well go back to the school this is not going to happen, sorry" I tell him.

"No, Alex you're going to stay because Vic needs to talk to new people" Lynn jumps in saying.

"Sorry but no" I say.

"Vic you need to get over Kellin" Mike says through gritted teeth.

"What"

"Yeah, maybe if you stop obsessing over him you can see other people and branch out" Mike states.

"I don't need this" I state and walk away from them all.

They didn't follow me, good, I didn't want them too. I walked for I don't know how long I reached the Three Broomsticks and I had a butterbeer, only the one. When I saw Oliver and Kellin come inside and I couldn't stand being near them right now, I couldn't stand anyone for that matter. So I left money and walked back to Hogwarts. Alone.

All I did was think the whole way back. I thought about a lot of different things. I thought about my friends, what right do they have to set me up without me knowing, and with someone I don't know. I know that the point of a blind date. But I didn't want to see anyone right now. I want Kellin. But I can't have him. Kellin. A boy I love and hate at the same time. I love his smile, when I see it, his long ebony colored hair against his pale complexion, his laugh when I hear it, his voice is very suited for him. But yet, he doesn't know what I'm going through, seeing him with Oliver. And how I have to contain myself, very hard not to lash out at them or even my friends. And not break them up. It's hard. Maybe Mike was right I am obsessing over him and not giving myself a chance to like anyone else. But in all honesty Kellin is worth the wait. I know he is. I'll wait forever if I have too. They don't need to understand.

And before I know it I'm back at Hogwarts and I go inside and make my way up to the Gryffindor common room and up to the dormitory, and just lay on my bed and think some more. I'm doing a lot of thinking, it's unusual.

I don't know what's going on with my friends, I'm sorry I told Lynn, I had a feeling something like this would happen. I brought this upon myself, it's all my fault that this is happening. Kellin hasn't said anything to me ever since that day I bumped into him, I don't expect him too. I'm not special, but I know that he is. And special people don't talk to me. I'm average, or considered below average. I'm not special to anyone. Not a priority. Nothing. I'm just here. And I can't do a bloody thing about it.

I can't wait for Christmas break then I get to be away from here and all these people and magic and everything for a while. I need a break from everyone. And I can't catch a break anywhere around here. It's all going to classes, seeing people, eating in the Great Hall, going to bed. Or if your me you sneak out to Hogsmade once in a while.

I need to just get away from here, I'm going crazy around here. I'm agitating everyone, all my friends and Mike. We're constantly on top of each other and always around each other so we're bound to get on each other's nerves. I used to call this school home, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Maybe it would have been better to not have been a wizard after all, maybe I should've been a muggle like the rest of my family.

Maybe.

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter is shorter then the previous ones, just kind of a filler, to get perspective on Vic's internal conflicts. Anyway I hope you all enjoyed and keep on reading. Thanks. Stay awesome =)