Tae laughed, showing his boxed smile, while Jimin could only scowl at his friend.

"Should I send her something else or open up chat?" Tae asked, trying to decide which one would be better.

Jimin rolled his eyes, then walked away leaving Taehyung alone. Tae just watched his best friend leave, not even thinking to go check up on him. He shrugged, opening up chat.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯 (2)

You were resting your head on your arm, headphones in, listening to your favorite song when you received Taehyung's message. You clicked the message, letting the conversation to pop up.

>You do remember me!~
>That makes me happy 😊

No longer able to hold a smile back, you began typing back.

Of course, I remember.<
How could I forget?<

Taehyung smiled as he read the messages. He thought you would be a great friend to talk to.

>I'm glad you didn't forget.
>Anyway, what are you up to?

Internally signing at the sight of the dull atmosphere of the school, you focused on the conversation.

Dying<
I'm in school right now, but we're not learning anything.<

Taehyung laughed, loving the conversation even though it just started.

>You should teach yourself, child.

You scrunched your nose at his little nickname for you.

I am not a child, thank you very much.<
If anything, I think you're the child.<

I'll prove her wrong, he thought after reading your message. So, holding his phone with selfie mode on, he took a picture and wrote a caption.

Snapchat
TaeTae🐯

You clicked his message and this time you held back letting out a small laugh.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸 took a screenshot!

Snapchat
(Y/N)🌸

Taehyung held back his smile as he didn't think you were going to screenshot the picture. He next opened your message.