Chapter 17: The am ah zon

It wasn't a typical morning in first class, instead of gossip and deep conversations  it was simple

It wasn't a typical morning in first class, instead of gossip and deep conversations it was simple. Sierra was eating cold pizza, Gwen was trying to wake up, and Heather was trying to cover her bruised face (thanks to Leshawna) by putting on makeup. Dad announced that we were going to be landing in the amazon rainforest shortly.

"Team amazon in the amazon, that got to be a lucky sign" Gwen said.

The rest of us asked her to shut up.
"What's the big deal?"
"When ever a team predicts good luck they always lose" Sierra said.
I shook my head and got up to get dressed.
When we landed dad told us what the challenge was but I wasn't really paying attention. Somehow we ended up hiking through the Amazon rainforest, once it started to get dark we had to find a spot to camp out for the night and then the teams had to race to monchu pechu in the morning. Dad told us too look out for zing zings and to not make eye contact with them if we were unfortunate to run into them I did catch that part when dad was talking. I zoned out for a while until we came upon a path, my team started arguing about which way to go
"Right" Cody said
"No I think we should go left" Heather said "Lets let Gwen decided, she's the one who feels "lucky." Courtney said.
"Oh shut up, Courtney" Gwen said
I had no doubt that if we lost the challenge that Courtney would be voted off, we all hate her and want her gone. Unfortunately for us we did find zing zings and got tied up.
"Way to go Gwen" Courtney said.
"It's okay, we can use the walkie talkies that my dad gave us to ask for help" I said.
"Dad, daddy? Daddy come in"

Yes honey" dad said when I finally reached him
"we need help, the zing zings..." the batteries cut out.
"The batteries are dead."
"I have batteries in my flashlight it's in my back right pocket" Cody said.
Gwen was closest so she had to find it, except she only found Cody's  epipen.
"Seriously?" Gwen said.
"Don't worry it's just like a big shot of an adrenaline"
Cody's pocket was empty so I was closest to his right and found the flashlight.
"Oh backleft, sorry Gwen"
I finally got ahold of dad but since he couldn't really help us the music bell went off.

Courtney sings Heather's first part
Clair sings Sierra's second part.

The song ended and the zing zings noticed Heather's missing tooth. They put Heather on a throne or something and put a gold tooth in replacing the missing one. We couldn't get the zing zing to untie us so we slept tied up to the tree. In the morning chef Came to find us and told us we lost, team victory actually won and team Chris is really X4 hot came in second.
Since it was a non elimination challenge we couldn't vote off Courtney but one way or another when we lost and Could vote someone off it was going to be Courtney.