Chapter 6: the first elimination

A/N the outfit is Clair's Pajamas

I popped into the elimination room and watched from the side (making sure I wasn't seen)I wanted to see who would be eliminated my money was on Ezikal, but I wasn't actually betting.

Dad began the ceremony. " If you don't receive a peanut barf bag you must put on a parachute and take the drop of shame. The following competitors are safe. Leshawna, Harold Bridget, Lindsay, and the last bag goes to... DJ.

"What ever" Ezikial said putting on the parachute, "what a bunch of losers anyway" he wouldn't shut up so dad had to push him out. Duncan followed behind, but he waved bye to me before jumping out. I was really going to miss him.

//Confession: I'll admit, I am sad to see Duncan go but I understand. This season wouldn't be fun for him with the singing challenge each week. But on the up side I think everyone is happy to see ezikal leave // end of confession.

I walked into my room and got ready for bed, I putt on my PJ's, brushed my teeth and took a melatonin to help me sleep. I don't sleep well on planes without it.  Dad came in a bit later to say goodnight and tuck me in.

"Great job today Clair, you worked really hard, I'm so proud of you"

" thanks, I Love you daddy"

"I Love you too Clair bear, get some rest now sweetheart, we have a twelve hour flight to Japan. I think we're going to have a great summer I can tell you're going to be great friends with some of the competitors"

"Good night"
"Good night, my sweet angel."