93

This video is soooo hot. I love it.

Send help.

Sakura sat, crosslegged, on the large rocking chair that was stationed on the front porch of the cottage.

She was still cold, but was definitely feeling much better than she had a few weeks ago. A blanket was wrapped tightly around her shoulder and pooled in her lap.

Smiling weakly at Nauru as he emerged from the forest, Sakura tried to suppress a small shiver. She didn't want to worry her new friend any more than she already had.

Over the past month or so, Sakura had decided to stay with Nauru until she had fully recovered. They had stumbled into a routine of mutual existence in which Nauru left the house each morning to work as the head doctor in a nearby village and came back in the afternoon to cook dinner. And Sakura? She sorta just sat there all day, or lounged around the house, or even went on an occasional walk here and there if she was feeling up to it.

The sleeping arrangement was a little hard to implement, because Nauru insisted that Sakura sleep on the bed. But she felt bad for making him sleep on the couch in his own home. So, she pulled a sleeping bag out of one of her scrolls and promised him that she loved sleeping in her own sleeping bag.

Sakura knew that if it weren't for the necklace, she would be dead by now, most likely from old age. But just like her master, she had lived on, trading her bodily warmth for it. She also knew that she was being over emotional about it with all her sulking. But then again, Sakura was over emotional about nearly everything. She couldn't help it.

Sakura was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard vegetables being cut up for dinner. Feeling better than she had yesterday, Sakura decided to step inside and help. Approaching without a sound caused Nauru to jump slightly when she grabbed a tomato and a knife. She ignored his lingering gaze, and simply started chopping up the vegetable.

After Nauru had gotten over his intense fear of her, Sakura found that he was quite a nice guy. They had many pleasant conversations.

She sighed tiredly. She would have to leave soon.

"Nauru. I just want to thank you for saving me, but I'll have to get going soon." She paused, tilting her head. "But is there anything I can do to repay you?"

Nauru was silent for a second as he bit his lip. He only answered once he had finished chopping up the tomato he was working on and turned to face her. "Well, I actually wanted to ask you something. Do you think you could come into the village tomorrow and heal someone? There's a little girl—my niece actually—she's very sick, and I don't have the medical expertise to save her."

Sakura nodded. "Yes of course. But that's not enough! You saved my life and allowed me to stay for nearly a month. Is there anything else?"

Nauru paused, contemplating. "Would you mind staying a little longer and teaching me? I feel that I could greatly improve my medical expertise under your tutelage. 

Sakura beamed at him before going back to cutting up vegetables. "Of course."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KYAAAAAA WE JUST HIT 11.2K VOTES OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS