Chapter 27 Deja Vu?

Jade's POV:

I walked out of that prison and started walking back to my camp. They're going to regret doing that, they don't know what my group is capable of. Yeah I know what you're thinking. What about Ashley isn't she your bestfriend? No, this is the end of the world. We don't have time for friendship, or relationships. She's going to realize that when we attack. Who knows maybe we will shoot her little boyfriend. But we won't know that until the time comes. I come to the gate of my camp and smile. This is where I belong, this is what I call home.

Ashley's POV:

I woke up and Carl wasn't next to me. I must've over slept again. I really didn't feel like getting up, I was so tired and everyone was probably mad at me. But I have to man up and just get it over with. I slowly climbed out of bed and walked into the kitchen. Looked like they were all having a meeting, I decided to ease drop a little.

"Ashley was right, we shouldn't of let her go." Rick said and everyone nodded. I knew I was right about this one.

"Well what do we do, we know they're coming back." Glenn said. There was a complete moment of silence. I walked out to the group.

"I'll tell you what we do, we fight like we always have. We are not giving up this prison. Winter is almost here, so we can not afford that. We can easily win, like we did last time, and the time before that. We can use the same plan like we did last time, just use different hiding sports." I said. They all looked at me a little shocked, well I guess I did come out of no where.

"It's not that easy." Rick said and I sighed.

"It was last time. No one got hurt."

"Well this is this time." He said. I sighed and walked out. I know I'm acting like a bitch, but I'm so determined for us to win. Sure I'm only 14, but I can help. Age really doesn't matter anymore. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard the door open.

"Hey babe." It was Carl.

"Hey." I said softly. At least he wasn't mad at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Not really. Everyone is mad at me, and we have to fight to stay here for like the 5th time." I said a little louder.

"No one is mad at you, they were just shocked to hear that come out of you since you're usually so quite. And yes we have to fight, but we are fighters. We will be able to stay here. I promise." He said. He knew what it took to make me happy. I calmed down a bit and smiled at him.

"You're right." I said.

"Always am." He replied I pushed him lightly.

"Okay, okay don't get cocky." I said. He put his hands up in defense. I laughed and got up from the couch to go outside.

"Care to join me?" I asked.

"Yeah I guess." He said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and we started to walk outside.

"By the way, it was totally hot when you took charge back there." He said winking. I blushed and continued walking. He's such a flirt.

Jades POV:

It's been a day since I left the prison. Let's just say the men weren't very happy. So we are heading out now. We will be there soon. Only about 5 minutes away. I can't wait to win. They won't suspect a thing.

Ashley's POV:

Carl and I were sitting in the guard tower talking and laughing like there weren't walkers right by us, or people wanting to kill us. Basically everyone was outside, since today would be one of the last days of nice warm weather. I heard cars coming up towards the prison so I yelled down to the group.