Explanation And It's a Date

Last Time on "The Heir of The Uzumaki"

I stand as Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, Son of Minato Namikaze-Uzumaki The Yellow Flash, Fourth Hokage and Kushina Uzumaki-Namikaze The Red Death and Former Jinchuuriki Of the Nine Tailed Fox, The present host and 'friend' of the nine tailed fox, Heir to Uzu, Prince of the Whirlpools and Lover to Hinata!!"

Present

"NANI?' was the collective response of the village after hearing such shocking news

"Well, that's all for now folks" Naruto said he turned to face the rest of the Konoha 11

"You heard the man there's to see hear shuu" said the busty Hokage was the people gradually disposed resuming their regular lives.

"You have a lot explaining to do" Sakura said speaking first

"Ok, Sakura but not here let's go in Baa-chan's office and I'll explain" Naruto said walking away from the group with Hinata following beside as the group slowly followed behind them.

Hokage Office

Once everyone was in the office Naruto soon spoke up "Baa-chan if you will". As the busty was putting up the sound and barrier while dismissing the ANBU posted there she grumbled something about cheeky brats.

"So Naruto talk" Sakura said a bit pushy

"Alright, Sakura chill I was getting there." Naruto said before continuing "I believe you know about the story of the Fourth had ''killed'' the Kyuubi on October 10th correct" Naruto said. Getting nods from his friend "Of course we hear of it what are you getting at you troublesome blonde" replied the lazy genius "Well you see Shikamaru that is a lie as the Bijuu are made of chakra and thus can not be killed however they can be sealed and that's what he did, he sealed it but not in anything not it must be an infact as his/her chakra coils have yet to develop they would be the perfect host for the Bijuu. But being the honorable man my father was he can't bring himself to ask of someone's else child thus he seal the beast into his son, me" Naruto said before continuing yet again "I understand if don't want to be my friends or be associated with me" Naruto said in closing "Nonsense, Naruto Kyuubi or not we're your friends, right guys" Kiba said cheerfully getting a chorus of nods and yeses "Thanks guys" Naruto said tearfully "But you still haven't told us where you were for two years" Ino said "Well, that's easy after the battle at the bridge with teme and my supposed death I was recused by the last of my kin and trained among them as I'm the Heir the Uzumaki" Naruto concluded "Is that all?" Naruto said "Yes!" was anonymous response. As they left leaving only Hinata, Naruto and the Hokage, turning to face her.

She said "I guess you want your inheritance?" "Yes if I may" Naruto answered back "Of course you can as she reached into her desk and pulled out a scroll the size of a medium size dictionary. "Here, she said" as she hand it to him "That contains every from bank accounts numbers to techniques it also has the location of your family residence" the busty hokage finished with a smile "Thanks, Baa-chan" he said as he turned to Hinata "Let's go see what my old man left me" Naruto said "Sure, Naru-kun" Hinata said with more confidence and without stutter. As they left the office and headed off.

Few Minutes later- In a Mountain Range (4:00 p.m)

;:We Naruto and Hinata standing in front of a gate which seemed to be of gold with the Namikaze and Uzumaki clan symbols on it " I guess this is it" Naruto said as he bit his thumb with enough pressure to draw blood before swiping the blood across a flat side of the gate. In response the gate glowed a dull blue opening itself too reveal a beautiful compound with a Main Building which they guess was the clan's head own with several (3-4) other buildings the area was covered with lush grass. As they walked in Hinata asked "How did you know to do that" "I just figured with Fourth being a seal master he would have this kind of seal to protect the place, Let's go check out the main building" he said happily as he grab Hinata holding it tightly earning a blush from the girl. As they entered they quickly realized that the had a mix of eastern and western design (A/N: just picture a eastern house with some western mixed in with up to date tech) "Wow" said Naruto as it was all he could say "Yeah" said Hinata replied shortly "Hey, Hinata since we're officially a couple how bout we go on a date, mhmm?" Naruto asked casually "S-sure, Naru-kun" she said with a blush as she tip toed to give Naruto a kiss on the cheek surprising the before running off. Coming out of the daze Naruto quickly shouted "I'll pick you at 6" turning around she quickly nodded before running off again at full speed while "Omg Omg I have a date with Naruto-kun!!"