"Good to see the new camper is finally awake. How's the ankle feel?" He grabbed a chair at the foot of the bed, pulling it over so that he could sit next to me.

"Painful. What exactly happened mister..." I trailed off, looking at him for an answer.

"Leo Valdez, at your grateful service." He bowed "You currently are within the borders of Camp Half-Blood, so no more hellhounds for you miss..." He looked at me with a playful smirk.

"Lia. Lia Cantina. So are you saying that crazy dog... Was real?"

"Yup. Real as me and you."

"I'm still dreaming aren't I?"

"Sadly, no." He leaned back in the chair, putting his hands behind his head "But that isn't a problem, especially now that you're in camp borders and we're not at war." What??

"Perhaps you should give her a chance to comprehend things Repair Boy." I looked over at the door to see a woman walk in. She walked behind Leo, putting hands on his shoulders as he looked up at her.

"Aw, but confusing people is so fun Sunshine."

"Not for the confused person, so please explain to the confused person what is going on, because she is very confused." I butted in, making both of them look at me.

"Well, since someone probably won't do it right, I'll explain it." The lady said, smacking Leo over the head.

"And you are...?" I asked cautiously. The lady had an odd look in her eyes after all.

"Calypso. Tell me, do you know both of your parents?" She asked, sitting on the bed next to me.

"Well, no..." Mom always talked well about dad, but whenever I asked who he was, she would quickly change the topic.

"Typical. Those gods..." She scoffed, shaking her head "Well, I'll just give it to you straight forward. You may be surprised to hear this, but your unknown parent is a god or goddess. Though they are supposed to be more considerate about their children now, they tend to not be. Even in my case they were able to hold a grudge for centuries..." She sighed, shaking her head.

Calypso... Gods and goddesses and century old grudges... Wait... "Are you suggesting that you're the Calypso that spent time with Odysseus?"

"Suggesting and being something are two different things girl, and you'll learn that quite easily in the next few days. But yes, I did spend time with Odysseus many centuries ago..." She smiled at Leo. "But Repair Boy is quite a good alternative, despite his looks."

"Aw Sunshine you know you love me." He retorted, a smirk on his face appearing as she rolled her eyes. I sighed. So apparently I'm stuck with people that think they're related to gods and goddesses. The guy must have kidnapped me or something. Who knows.

"My mom sent me here to go to a camp, so I should probably get going and find where it is." I told them, throwing my legs over the opposite side of the bed and testing how my ankle felt.

"Um, the address thing that you had in your hand suggests to you coming here..." Leo offered the paper to me. "Even if the hellhound hadn't attacked, the driver wouldn't have been able to find this place. Pretty secret location."

I took the paper, looking at the address. I hadn't considered it before, but it was a rather odd address...

"Can I call my mom then? Let her know I'm ok?" I looked over at the strange couple, who looked at each other before nodding, Leo getting up.

"Yep, Chiron will probably be fine with letting you use it. Just follow me." He started to head to the door, stopping as "Calypso" whispered something in his ear. He nodded before motioning for me to follow, continuing out the door. Seeing no alternative, I followed the strange guy.