Chapter One | Twist of Fate

Copyright/Disclaimer:

Any part of this book may not be reproduced or Copy in any form, without the permission of author. This is a work of fiction. Name, character and incidents are produced by author's imaginations. Don't forget to vote as well share my work.

Aryan with steady steps came out from his University. He was wearing black pants with navy t shirt while his blue bag pack was hanging on his shoulder. He was studying to be a surgeon at the top university of country. He started university only a month ago.

He was  only nineteen but he knew what he wanted to do with his life. And last thing he wanted was to be politician like his father. That was something  he would never think of. He thought then stopped in front of his car, and sat down.

He wanted to be independent so he was living mostly on his expenses which means Mr Farooq only paid his university fee because he was not that rich yet but he managed his pocket money, books , and food expenses himself. He  talked about doing a job , and Mr Farooq was happy so they gave him  permission.

Aryan knew his limits very much and he always stayed in them. He never wanted to disgraced his father. He sat down in the car and started driving.

Within half an hour he reached on his destination . He parked his car then crossed the road and stopped in front it huge building painted in all white. Then he lifted up his gaze and looked up at central library of city. He worked here part time six days a week six hours per day after university. He sighed then start taking firm steps and walked inside the library.

He greeted everyone then put away his stuff and started his work. Usual work: setting the books,  managing the books, giving and taking the books from customer , and other usual jobs in library. It was really good working here because one he love reading books, secondly atmosphere was great , and thirdly he earn good  money from it.

He finished off his work after six hours of working and it was quite dark outside.  He sighed then said his goodbye to his other colleagues and again walked out. He started walking towards his car which was parked quite far away from here on the other side of road.

Library atmosphere was really peaceful and quiet from outside. He was walking  and was about to crossed the main road when someone bumped into him. The  person fell down on floor and he looked down. A person looked up and he  surprised looked at her. He was seeing her after six months.

She was  sitting while her clothes were ripped from some places and there was many marks on her arms and forehead. She quickly stood up and tried to covered her arms to hide her marks from him but he already had seen  them.

'Aimen what are you doing here?' Aryan asked controlling his shock and she looked at him then quickly stood up.

'Nothing.'  Aimen replied while shivering and their was shaking in her voice and he realised she was not wearing anything on top of her thin dress in such a cold weather. He looked at her from top to  bottom when his gaze stopped on her feet. Again nothing in her feet and there was  blood coming out as well.

'Are you alright? Do you need help?' Aryan asked while meeting her eyes but and she looked at him then quickly nodded her head in no.

'No, I am fine.' She said and looked around and their was fear in her eyes while he nodded his head in yes.

'You  can go. Thanks for asking.' Aimen said gratefully after looking around and he wanted to ask  more by looking at her condition but then he shrugged his shoulder because it was not his matter and anyway his family don't like her . Then turned over to walk, he only had taken  few steps when she spoke up.