"Morning you two

"Morning you two."

"Morning moné."

"Morning mommy."

We all sat the table, said grace, and started eating our food. I waited a but to see vannoys facial expression, because I take pride into my cooking.

"What's this moné."

"They're chocolate crepes, also liyahs favorite food."

"Thank you and it tastes amazing."

"Oh my gosh, slow down they aren't going anywhere Mr. Officer."

"Alright mother."

"Mommy. Can I have my juice please."

"Yes baby."

I hand liyah her juice, she smiles and drinks it a little, she then goes back to eating her vanilla crepes. I just know that she'll have a crazy sugar rush this morning but I wanted her to eat them since we I haven't made them in a while.

"So moné, I have to work today, but you and liyah can help yourselves, shop, etc. Do whatever."

"I cannot use your hard earned money Vannoy, I'll use my own money."

"Look it is not like I'm making you use it, I'm giving you an option to. I know you may need some feminine products and other things but Thats none if my business."

"Your right and I'll think about it ok, is that fair."

"Yes it's fair but I'd love it also if you two would stop by the place. Oh and if I forget my lunch, just bring me my usual."

"What's your usual, I'm not a waiter Vannoy."

"I'm sorry, I usually get two mini chicken sandwiches with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on Italian bread."

"Wow, you memorized that."

"All by heart. I'm running late, I got to go."

He put on his dark navy blue move short and began buttoning it, tucking it in his pants, and suiting up. Before he could even leave liyah yelled.

"Stop, wait."

"What's wrong baby girl."

"Me and mommy's goodbye kisses, you promised."

"I did promise didn't I."

"Yeah." She then put her hands on her hips trying to look mad at him but she failed and he kissed her head an tickled her a little, then walked up to me. He hugged me softly and kissed my head add well. I got warm all over and smiled a little.

"Ok buy ladies, moné lunch right."

"Yes the mini chicken sandwiches."

"Yep. Ok bye see at lunch ok."

"Bye."

"Bye."

He waved bye and blew small kisses at us and it was the cutest thing. Liyah ran to the window and watched him leave, he saw us through the window and honked his horn. we waved a final wave and he drive of down the street in his police car.

Minutes later the for bell rang and j looked through the peep hole and saw the towing service.

"Hello."

"Are you Moné Hayes."

"I am."

"The incident with your previous SUV wasn't able to be brought back. However, we cleaned it out of your belongings and put it in a 6 year warranty bumper to bumper brand new SUV that my guys are placing down into the drive way."

"What kind of SUV is it sir."

"Its a white 2017 GMC Yukon Denali."

"Ok, do I have to pay anything for it out of pocket."

"No ma'am, the car dealers ate paying it off until the warranty goes dead on your last vehicle."

"When does the warranty go dead."

"Next year."

"What's the overall monthly payment."

"Around 110 a month."

"Ok."

"Any other questions ma'am."

"No sir, thank you so much have a nice day."

"You to, enjoy your vehicle."

The man waved bye, backed out the driveway, and headed out. I looked out to the left and saw the SUV.

It looked huge in my opinion. Once I got a good look at it, I grabbed my purse and told liyah to grab her jacket and go to the SUV. Once we got outside, I locked up the house with the spare ADT alarm keys that Vannoy gave me.

As I helped liyah into her car seat,I
shut the door and got into the drivers seat, started the SUV and began backing out of the driveway. We strolled on down the calm road as liyah watched TV on the built screen on the back k of my headrest.

Hours later

After shopping, I went to go get Vannoy his lunch. The mini chicken sandwiches with mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on Italian bread.

As I grabbed the bag and paid for the food, I got into the car and drive towards vannoys job. Once I found a parking space I parked, I let liyah out and I grabbed the food. We walked towards the door, walked in and headed to vannoys office door. Liyah knocked.

"Come in."

I opened the door and Vannoy looked so happy, liyah ran up to him and he kissed her cheek and it made me happy. Maybe Vannoy is the man I need