She's not ugly...

Clementine's P.O.V

My mouth tasted of blood. Like iron. It was so gross.

And my head was pounding so much but after some self counciling I crawled up from the floor and walked off to my home room.

After nodding at, my Math teacher. I took my usual seat by the door, dropping my navy blue backpack on the floor, I looked at the front of the room, where a algebra problem was written as a warm up. It was still early so the class was mostly empty.
As I scribbled down possible answers, the class slowly started to fill up.

Angee, the girl that sat next to me, Frowned the minute she saw me. She was one of Caitlin's friends, and didn't like me because Caitlin didn't.

Caitlin's hatred for me was known throughout the school. I don't know what I ever did to her. Could I have done something and forgot? What could I have done?

I blinked, why was I blaming myself? Shutting my eyes I pressed my hand to my forehead and decided to stop thinking.

From the corner of my eye I can see Angee narrow her squinty eyes at me.

Usually she didn't pay attention to me.

"Why's your face all reddish?" Her high pitched voice asks.

And I made a mistake and look at her.

Her eyes widen understanding.

"Caitlin?" She predicted, bringing her fingers to her mouth.

She looked up at the ceiling, deep brown eyes concentrating on the expensive looking overhead lights.

I didn't say anything, afraid of my breath. Instead I looked down wanting to escape.

She makes a sound.

"Good, I heard you were trying to get at her boyfriend. Don't touch things that aren't yours."

I shoot her a menacing glance, pushing my glasses up. My heart beat racing at this bravery as I tried not to stutter my choice of words.

"I didn't do shit."

Angee's  raises her eyebrows this was probably the first time she heard me talk, much less cuss.

The class shut up, apparently they were all listening.

My maths teacher looks up at me.
She stood up, then walked over.

Leaning down she locks eyes with me "Clementine since this is your first time saying improper language, you'll have a warning, but next time it's off to the principles office I don't want that type of language in my classroom."

I look down, giving a stiff nod.

She walked away and class went on silently.

After school..

sorry I got lazy so there for have decided to skip the other classes and the lunch scene.

Sorry my sincere apologies, I'll make it up! probably...

Caitlin's P.O.V

"Look I don't care, if you guys are going to be a sappy about this leave me alone and go comfort that man whore." I mumble, as Celeste and Elizabeth tell me they're sorry, as if to reassure me.

"Stop it!" I hate it when people get sympathetic and involved in a break-up, it's none of their business and I'm not a touchie touchie person anyway. I knew Eric and I were only temporary. Dating him was only something that was expected of us. He didn't love me. And I wish I didn't either, or I don't. But I must've felt something because why do I still feel infuriated at the memory that disgusting kiss.