Ana's voice brought me out of my thoughts. "Why are you acting like that when you are so fucking perfect?" she asked.

I gave her confused look and then rolled my eyes.  "No one is perfect" I said coldly.

At that moment I heard "Ain't My fault" of Zara Larsson playing somewhere. I am like the biggest fan of Zara! I looked in front of me and saw one girl parking car near us.

Everyone turned around to see who it was. I couldn't see her well because of all the people who was there. She parked not so far of us and then climbed out.

That's the moment when I leaned my eyes on the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! Her long black hair going down her back. Black skinny jeans and red blouse. She took something from passenger seat still music playing really loudly.

"I can't talk right now, I'm looking and I like what I'm seeing
Got me feeling kinda shocked right now
Could've stopped right now, even if I wanted
Gotta get it, get it, get it, while it's hot right now
Oh my god, what is this?
Want you all in my business
Baby, I insist, please don't blame me for whatever happens next"

This part of song that played right now was literally explaining how I felt when she run her hand through her beautiful long, black hair and took the red beanie which says "Bad hair day" and put it on. What the hell! She was so freaking hot! Oh god!

The music turned off. She looked around and noticed that everyone, literally everyone was staring at her with their mouth wide opened.

Ana gasped when the girl looked our way. Then she smiled! Guys were speechless like everyone else. I was pretty sure she couldn't see me because shadow was hiding my face.

"Do you remember when I said no one is perfect?" I Asked.

No one even bothered to turn around and look at me, they just nodded.

"Well forget that shit, because this girl is fucking perfect!" I said and they turned with shocked expression on their faces.

"It's true!" Ana said. "I really need to know this girl."

I took another glance at mysterious girl and she was now casually leaning on her car with her arms crossed over her chest.

Every guy and girl was looking at her, and at that moment Mia ran through the front door. Girl seemed to see her so she took few steps toward us when Mia jumped on her wrapping her arms and legs around girl. I looked at them, they both crying while kissing each other. It was so adorable! They were like sisters. But I couldn't watch it anymore, so I went inside.

After some time I saw She reject Jon and I smiled at that. I think she is only girl that rejected Jon! Ever! Mia introduce her with our friends and I went outside to meet girl myself.

Oh god, her voice! Melody for my ears, most beautiful sound I have ever heard! When our eyes met I died for a moment. When our hands touched I felt like they were meant to hold each other. Oh what the hell am I talking about!?

Maybe I won't need to pretend to like this new girl...

End of flashback