Chapter 7 - The Proposal

Recap: The Malhotra Parents excitement.
•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●•••••●••••

MURTHY MANSION, LIVING ROOM.

After the breakfast, everyone were sitting in the living

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After the breakfast, everyone were sitting in the living. Nandini was sitting on a single couch, whereas her chacha and chachi wee sitting right in front of her. While here brothers along with her bhabhi wee standing next to chacha and chachi.

N:(nervously) Ummm...guyss...is everything ok...why are u guyss staring me like that..

Chacha cleared his thoart and looked back at Nandini.

V: Nandini...tume patta hai nah..ki hum joh bhi decisions tumhare liye lage..woh..tumhare balayi keliye hoga..right??

N:(smiles) Yes chachu..I know...ap joh bhi decisions mere liye lage woh mere liye sahi hoge...after all..dad ke badh ap hi mere papa he..right..

All smiles listening to her and Vekatesh had his eye full of tears seeing the love that his daughter had for him...yes..his daughter..after the death of his brother and bhabhi..he was completely broke..but he promised his deceased brother and bhabhi..that he will never make anything less to Nandini as well as Abhi..he even promised to marry Nandini as a father...her father...and that was what he is doing now..

S: Nandini beta...tumhare liye shadi ka rishta aya hai...

Nandini was shocked...it was not that this news came to her unexpectedly..she knew..that one day..she had to leave her house, her family..and get settled in a new family..

HOSPITAL, NAVYA'S ROOM

Raj and Nyonika looked at each other after hearing Manik's question

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Raj and Nyonika looked at each other after hearing Manik's question..they knew..that now was the correct time to do their job..