Vacation - ChrisMD

Request: Fluffy imagine idea coming your way! Y/n and Chrismd go on vacay with the boys and they hang at the beach and do touristy things and accidentally vlog or expose Chris and the reader as a couple but the fans love her?

Title: Vacation
Pairing: Chris x Reader
Warnings: none
Requested(?): yes

---

Being a youtuber has always had its perks. Getting to travel all around the world meeting fans, doing what you love and getting to meet amazing people along the way.

One of the amazing people I met here on YouTube is my boyfriend Chris. Him and I aren't public yet but we've been together for about 9 months now.

"I love the heat. How do I live in England?" I asked as I laid in my lounger by the pool.

Chris and I tagged along with all of the sidemen and a few of their friends on holiday to Mykonos. All of us were staying in a villa house that was more of a mansion if you ask me.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Chris pulled his sunglasses onto his eyes and laid back, enjoying the sun.

I could hear JJ screaming and running towards us before he jumped into the water and sent a wave of water up towards Chris and I.

"JJ!" I exclaimed. The water was freezing against my body and I looked over to see Chris was soaked as well.

"Sorry not sorry babe." JJ teased as he swam around the pool.

"Here come on love, let's go get dried off." I followed Chris into the house and up to our en suite bathroom.

He grabbed a towel and began to dry me off.

"Getting a bit handsy Dixon?" I teased as he dried off my chest with the towel.

"I don't hear you complaining about it." He smirked and I moved to close our bedroom door, locking it as well.

"I think it would be more beneficial if we took off our suits to dry." I reached behind my back and untied my top, letting it fall down.

"I think you're right."

---

"And here we have the living area where Chris and Y/n are battling to the death in a game of FIFA." Vik said as he recorded his house tour.

"He's losing!" I called to the camera and Vik laughed. He walked out of the room still talking and I scored the last goal of the game.

"Hah hah Chris! You can never beat me!" I called to him. He smirked and jumped towards me, pinning me down on the couch and tickling my sides.

"I give I give!" I called and he stopped tickling me, keeping me underneath him.

I laid there out of breath and staring up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine gently.

"I Love you." He said with a big smile on his face.

"I love you too."

The next couple of hours went quite well. We met up with Simon, Tobi, and Josh for dinner at a local cafe.

"No I'm telling you mate Arsenal have the title in the bag." Chris was halfway through explaining his theories to the guys when my phone began to ring. Vik's name came up and I slid my finger across the screen to answer it.

"So um, I don't know how to tell you this but I kind of caught you and Chris kissing on camera and it went up on my channel like two hours ago. I didn't realize that was in there but I've taken the video down now so. I'm really sorry." He explained.

"Oh um, yeah thanks for letting me know." I said. Chris stood staring at me with a concerned look on his face.

After I hung up I looked at Chris. "Hey so Vik just outed us so..."

Everyone at the table was looking at me with wide eyes; Chris included.

"What do you mean outed us?" I pulled out my phone and went to twitter. My mentions were flooded with screenshots and tweets. Chris looked over my shoulder and saw the pictures.

"You know some of these are cute messages." Chris said wrapping his arms around my stomach.

"I haven't seen a single one that is rude." I said scrolling some more.

"We were worried for nothing." He said. "I guess I should say something." He added, pulling out his phone as well. He tapped for a few minutes and I looked at his profile to see the tweet.

"@chrismd10 yes the rumors are true. I am dating Y/n. We're happy together and hope you guys are respectful of our relationship." He had attached a picture of the two of us on this trip cuddled up by the fire. Simon had taken the photo and we both loved it so much. It had even become my lockscreen.

"You two make me sick." Simon said looking at the two of us.

"You're just jealous." Chris said poking his tongue out.

"You got me there." I turned my head towards Chris and kissed his cheek.

"Hey we should let Vik know everything is good. Don't want him feeling bad." Chris suggested.

"Nah, let's let him suffer a little bit."

"You're evil you know." Tobi said.

"I know. It's just who I am." I flipped my hair dramatically and we all shared a laugh.

After dinner Chris and I decided to walk along the beach as the sun was going down. We held hands and swung them between us listening to the sound of the waves crashing along the shore.

"I'm really glad we're public now and I can post about how much I love my girlfriend." Chris said smiling at me.

"And I can post about how annoying my boyfriend is." I joked and he looked at me with an evil expression. I began running as he chased me, eventually catching me and we both fell into the sand.

"Wanna tell me again how annoying I am?" He pushed.

"Christopher Michael Dixon. You are the biggest pain in my ass but I love you for it."

"That's more like it. I love you too." He kissed me softly before sitting up with me and intwining our hands and leaning back to watch the sunset.