Accidental encounter - Ethan

---

My headphones blasted some good My Chemical Romance song as I rode on the subway. I usually sat alone on my way home from classes but today there was a cute boy sat near my usual spot.

He was blonde, with a cute smile and he seemed to be laughing a lot.

"Something funny?" I decided to start a conversation with him.

"I'm just reading some texts from my friends, they're in England and I kinda miss them." He said smiling at me again.

"You're from England? Which part?" I asked.

"I currently live in London, it's gorgeous there. Have you ever been?" He asked me.

"I have once, but it was for a school trip. I want to visit there again sometime." I explained. We made it to my stop, which must have been his as well seeming as he got off with me.

"If you do end up in London, look me up. I'd love to meet up with you again." He came towards me for a short hug, which I gladly accepted.

He walked away waving and I stuck my hands into my pockets. I felt a piece of paper in one and took it out.

It read, Ethan Payne, with his phone number and Twitter handle on it. I took my phone out of my pocket and entered his Twitter and followed him. Seeing his most recent tweet.

"Just me the loveliest girl" I smiled and locked my phone, walking the short distance to my apartment.