Relief - Lachlan Imagine - Day 3

Title: Relief
Pairing: Lachlan x Reader
Warnings: none
Requested(?): yes thank you!

---

I walked into the house and threw my bag onto the counter and let my keys follow it. I had just had what I would consider my most stressful day at work and I was ready to just fall into bed and sleep for a week.

I went past my boyfriends office only to be met with silence. He must not be recording. I walked past and into our shared bedroom. I grabbed a pair of burgundy sweatpants and a plain black hoodie along with a change of underwear. I was going to have a nice hot shower and then go right to sleep.

As I walked back towards the bathroom I heard Lachlan call my name. I stepped into his office and met his gaze.

"Yeah?"

"Is something wrong? You normally come straight in here."

I sighed, walking towards him and sitting on his lap - leaving my clothes on the table by the door - he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"I had an incredibly stressful day. My boss wouldn't stop screaming at everyone for the littlest things and it was mainly at me. I'll be fine though."

"Can I help ease the stress?"

"I don't see how but you can try if you want to." I stood up and grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom. Lachlan followed behind me and he got the shower turned on and ready to go.

He began to strip his clothes and I raised an eyebrow at him. "This is all part of the stress relief." He clarified. I nodded and removed my clothing as well.

We got into the nice warm shower together and enjoyed the water for a few moments before Lachlan grabbed my shampoo and put some in his hands, beginning to massage it into my hair. I let my body relax as the simple gesture began to calm me down.

He conditioned my hair and then took the body wash and began to wash my body. His touch in this intimate way was something so electric and it had my body resting against his as I practically melted in his arms. After I rinsed off he quickly finished his shower as I just enjoyed the water, and the show.

The two of us got out and dried off, getting dressed in clean clothes.

"Feeling any better?" He asked me.

"I'm already feeling loads better, thank you." I leaned up on my tip toes to give him a kiss.

"Well don't get too tired, I have a few more ideas cooking. Go sit on the couch." I followed his instructions and soon I was presented with a cup of tea - just the way I like it - and a few of my favorite cookies.

"You're too good to me." I smiled up at Lachlan.

"You deserve it for putting up with me. I know I can be annoying sometimes with my horrible recording schedules but regardless you still put up with me." I leaned into him as he sat beside me.

"Mmm, it's because I love you." I said holding him around the torso.

"I love you too munchkin." I furrowed my eyebrows at him and he laughed.

"When did this new nickname get instated?"

"Three seconds ago." He said.

"You're annoying."

"But you love me anyways."

"That I do." I kissed him softly and he smiled into the kiss.

"Drink your tea before it gets cold love."

"Yes sir." Together the two of us sipped our tea and watched movies. I soon began to doze off on Lachlan's shoulder and I felt him pick me up.

"I'm awake I could have walked." I mumbled into his chest as he took me to the bedroom.

"But you wouldn't have."

"You know me too well." I smiled as he sat me down on my side of the bed. He crawled in himself and pulled me close, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"You missed." I murmured, still keeping my eyes closed. He giggled before kissing my lips gently.

"Night babe." He whispered.

"Night night. Love you."

"I love you too, more than you know." And with that I drifted to sleep.