Color Coated - Lachlan

Color Coated - Lachlan imagine

---

For the past few years, I've wanted to dye Lachlan's hair a weird color. Not a permanent color, just one that washes out after a few showers.

I've been practically begging him for the past few months and I'm now trying to get him to let me.

"Please" I dragged the word on.

"You know what? Fine, lets go grab the dye." He said getting up off of his bed we were laying on.

"Yes!" I jumped up and at him hugging him.

"I love you, let's go!" I excitedly grabbed his arm and pulled him outside.

We drove to the shops and I found the hair dye that washes out.

"What color do you want?" Held up a blue and green box.

He made a disgusted face.

"I want to vomit." He said.

I sat the boxes down and hugged him.

"Just remember, it's going to be really funny. We can even make a video about it." I said pouting a bit.

He leaned down and kissed me, which took me by surprise, but I kissed him back.

"This better be good." He smiled at me.

I picked up the blue one again, grabbing Lachlan's hand and lacing our fingers together.

We paid for the dye, along with some drinks and snacks for later on.

On our way home, I asked him a question.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I questioned.

"Damn, welcome back to earth." I had been daydreaming for the past ten minutes. "To answer your question, I wanted to. And it seemed like a good time to kiss you." He blushed and kept his eyes on the road.

"I'm glad you did." I admitted.

"So am I." He responded, grabbing my hand with his free one.

When we got home I ran up to my bedroom to grab my camera and lighting for us to use.

Lachlan came up behind me as I was inserting my memory card in.

He pressed his lips to my neck, kissing me gently.

"I was thinking, after we film, I help you bring your stuff to my room? You sleep in there 6/7 days of the week anyways." He said.

I sat the camera down and turned around in his arms.

"Sounds good to me, boyfriend." I said kissing him.

"Boyfriend?" He questioned after we pulled back.

"Yeah, well I just assumed since-" he kissed me again.

"I'd love to be your boyfriend." He pecked my lips again, helping me take my filming equipment downstairs.

We sat up all of the things necessary and Lachlan sat on the spinny chair.

"Hey guys what's going on, it's Lachlan and today, I'm here with my lovely girlfriend y/n and she is going to be dying my hair blue." He said his intro and I slid into focus, nearly slipping on the tile floor.

After all of the dye was in, and we waited for it to develop, we washed it out in the sink and I blow dried his hair to show the full effect.

I made a little "eep" sound and handed him a mirror.

"Holy sheisenhower that's blue." He said touching it.

"You look amazing. Although I may prefer you blonde." I said and he gave me a mocking dirty look.

"You're cute when you pretend to be angry." I said kissing his nose.

"Alright guys, that seems to be the end of the video, I hope you enjoyed, I'll see you later!"

"Goodbye!"

We ended the video and Lachlan kept looking at his hair.

"You look amazing. Stop staring at yourself." I said heading upstairs.

He followed after me and into my room where we grabbed some of my things and moved them to his room.

"I've always liked your room better." I said.

"I've always liked when you slept in my room." He said laying down, pulling me with him.

"Good, because I'm never leaving."

"Babe, you couldn't leave if you wanted to." He kissed me and held me close as we cuddled and watched some tv.