The Coat ~Kylux~ Pt.3

Phasma knew something up the second she saw Hux limping. Hux didn't really do much to make himself get injured, so why was he limping, A few moments after she saw Hux she saw Ren, a satisfied smirk on his face. Thats when she figured out exactly what it was. Ren and Hux fucked, to put it simply. Phasma smirked to herself, now all she had to do was get them to start dating. Phasma laughed as she entered the bridge where Ren and Hux were acting as they usually do.
"Hux, can I speak to you privately for a second?" She asked, Hux looked at her and nodded, walking out of the bridge with Phasma, who threw a look back to a very jealous Kylo Ren.
"What is it Phasma?" Hux asked.
"Well, I couldn't help but notice your limp, is everything alright? Did a fight with Kylo go too far?" She asked, her voiced laced with fake concern. Hux's face heated up and he shook his head.
"Nothing of the sort, well it did involve Kylo but it wasn't a fight..." Hux stated before slapping his hands over his mouth before he could say anymore and expose his secrets to Phasma.
"So... You got fucked by him." She said, Hux's face went 50 shades of red at that statement.
"I-I suppose I did." He stuttered, keeping his head down.
"I KNEW IT! You should ask him out."
"He doesn't like me like that, I was just a quick fuck for him. Its not like he likes me."
"Who says that, the look he was giving me as I took you away from him tells a different story."
"What look?"
"He was jealous." Phasma said, before walking back onto the bridge with a chuckle. Hux followed after her, looking extremely flustered. Phasma quickly whispered "you should ask Hux out before I take him from you." To Ren, who glared at her before putting his helmet on.
"HUX, meet me outside the bridge in 10 minutes." Ren commanded, Hux glanced at him with a scowl but nodded. Ren smiled under his mask. Now all he had to do was figure out how to ask Hux out and how to react if he says no. Ten minutes passed too quickly and now Hux was standing awkwardly in front of a helmetless Ren.
"So, General Armitage Hux... Would you do the honour of... Being my boyfriend?" Ren asked gently, Hux looked taked aback as his face went bright red. He nodded, not trusting his words and Ren smiled, kissing him gently. They froze as the door to the bridge opened.
"FINALLY!" They heard Phasma yell. They spun to look at her, and she just gave them a nod before turning to go back to work, they shrugged and followed Phasma back into the bridge to go back to work.