The Coat ~Kylux~ Pt.2

Hux knew what he did was stupid, he knew that doing anything with Ren would ruin him, yet he still did. This facade he had tried so hard to build up would crumble away to dust, everything he tried to repress, all those feelings, the long nights spend longing for Ren's touch would be revealed. Ren would find out how he felt, he would be repulsed by the very sight of Hux. But when Hux saw Ren so... Needing, wanting Hux's touch made something inside Hux snap, and Hux was left wanting more... So much more, he needed to feel Ren, to feel his chest against Hux's back. He wanted to know how hard Ren would pound into him. How good it would feel to have Ren filling him up. Would Ren tie him down? Hux wanted to know, he felt his cock twitch in his pants as he thought of all the things Kylo could do to him. The door to his room opened and he heard a deep chuckle.
"You think you can just come in, jack me off and be on your merry way?" Ren asked, Hux jumped turning to face him.
"K-Kylo..." Hux stuttered, a blush dusting his cheeks, Ren approached Hux. The ginger haired male crawled back on his bed, fear convulsing through his veins.
"Trust me, kitten. Something else has got to happen too." Ren said, making his way to the shorter male, "you forgot the part where I fuck you so hard you can't sit down for weeks." Ren whispered in Hux's ear, the latter shuddered, a soft whimper escaped Hux's lips and Ren nearly lost it. He pushed Hux down on the bed and climbed over him, straddling his hips. Hux looked up at Ren with hooded eyes, pupils full blown in lust.
"Please..." Hux whimpered, Ren smirked before kissing Hux passionately. They grind their hips together, feeling themselves stiffen at the motion. Ren took hem of Hux's shirt and practically ripped it off his body. His eyes racked down Hux's chest.
"I-I need you..." Hux cried, thats when Ren lost it, he ripped his own clothes off, leaving him fully exposed in all his glory. A soft whine came from Hux as Ren reached over inside his bedside table, searching around for a few seconds, he found what he needed. Lube. He kissed Hux roughly as he popped open the cap. He smothered some of the lube on his fingers and rubbed it between his fingers to warm it up slightly.
"Pants off... Now!" Ren commanded and Hux hurriedly did as told, practically ripping the rest off his clothes off, leaving him bare in front of Ren. Ren flipped Hux so he was on his stomach, leaving his ass exposed. Ren rubbed gently at Hux's hole, before inserting his finger. His other hand was rubbing soothing circled on Hux's lower back, keeping his muscles relaxed. Ren slowly pulled his finger out and inserted two, stretching Hux out and slowly scissoring him to open him wider. When Ren felt he was ready for it, he inserted his third finger, curling his fingers in Hux, searching for that one spot that would drive him crazy. He felt Hux tense and shiver, so he knew he had found it. He removed his fingers and found a long piece of cloth. He smirked gently as he pulled Hux's arms behind his back and tied them there. Hux mewled in pleasure.He needed Ren, as if he read Hux's mind, Ren reached for the lube and lathered some on his dick and around Hux's hole. Lining himself up, he gently slipped in, Hux groaned and shifted at the feeling. Ren waited until Hux had adjusted to the feeling, before slowly thrusting into him, with each thrust he slowly sped up until he was poundin. Hard, deeply and quickly into Hux. Hux was a moaning mess below him. Ren shifted and covered Hux with his body, changing the angle of his thrusts, Hux writhed in pleasure and Ren knew he was hitting the prostate. Hux's moans grew louder and more breathless the more Ren plowed into him. Hux could barely breathe as he felt a knot form at the base of his stomach, and his climax drew near.
"K-Kylo... I-I'm gon-" Hux started, but before he could finish his sentence, white spluttered out of his dick onto the bed sheets bellow. Ren groaned, the sight of Hux's orgasm sending him overboard, and with one final thrust he came inside Hux. Slowing down his thrusts to ride out his orgasm, before pulling out completely, untying Hux and gently running his hair through Hux's sweat covered hair.
"You've got a cute fringe..." Ren muttered when Hux shifted to rest his head on his arms. Hux stuttered out a small thanks and blushed. Kylo collapsed beside him, pulling the shorter man to his chest. Hux curled against Kylo, and both drifted to sleep in the others arms.