The Coat ~Kylux~

Kylo Ren had no idea what happened, one minute, he and General Hux were talking. The next Hux had left leaving his coat behind, hanging idly on a chair. Ren had no idea what drew him to the coat. Or why he had the intense urge to put the coat to his nose and sniff it. But he did. It smelled like apple and cinnamon just like Hux did if you got close enough. Ren evacuated to his quaters, not realising he still had Hux's coat clutched tightly in his hands. He took his clothes off and lied in his bed. Hux's cloak held close to his body. The scent did something to his body. It made him feel hot. The scent made his body feel like it was on fire. All he knew was that it made him hard. Subconsciously one hand made its way down to his shaft, while the other kept the coat firmly placed to his nose allowing him to breathe in Hux's smell. He slowly began to rub himself with the hand placed on his dick. Letting out tiny whimper's as he moved the hand alone his shaft. Closing his eyes, he imagined Hux leaning beside him. Smirking down at him as he tugged on Ren's erection. His smirk growing with each groan, moan or noise that Ren made, hand slowly speeding up alone Ren's length. Suddenly Ren's eyes shot open. Breath coming out in hot pants, pupils full blown dilated with lust as his hand pumped his cock quickly. During this moment, he didn't notice the door open, or notice the figure standing there, eyes wide and slowly filling with Lust as he watched Ren touch himself. Oh God, the man had no idea what he did to Hux, watching Ren masturbating while clutching his coat made his body feel like it was engulfed in flames. Hux slowly stepped into the room and made his way towards Ren. The other man saw Hux and his movements came to a halt. Hux climbed onto the bed, towards Ren. His hand replacing Ren's on his cock. Ren whimpered at the feel of Hux's cold hand on his manhood. Hux began moving his hand along the shaft quickly. Groans of pleasure spilling out of Ren's lips as he did so. Ren's hands clutched the sheets as Hux's hand worked magic on him and before he knew it he was reaching his climax. Hot, heavy pants where spilling out of his lips quickly and he felt a knot grow at the base of his stomach. Hux seemed to notice too, as he soon quickly sped up his pace until white ropes of cum splattered out of Ren's dick, landing across his chest. He looked up at Hux with half lidded eyes, and watched the man smirk as he removed himself from the bed and left Ren's quaters. Leaving Ren confused, tired, and soon enough fast asleep.