Chapter 11

Pic of the guardians tattoo up top^^

REIMER'S POV

I stood there staring at the place Ian was just a few moments ago. He says he's a guardian and I believe him, he does have the tattoo that all guardians have once they are approved by God. The guardians are the same as guardian angels but stronger, they protect us elements from evil so we can protect the humans.

We have a job and that's to make sure the cadets don't take over, we make sure that the humans will survive without knowing what they survived.

I know for sure that Ian can't be lying about being a guardian because the wing tattoo only shows when they want it too and no other being can have that tattoo, other beings can try to have the tattoo tattooed but it won't work... it wouldn't look the same. The guardians can choose weather or not they want their tattoo to show, it's like that because if their on a mission other people can't tell that they are guardians. It's complicated but I guess if your raised in the world of magic and what not you get used to it.

I decided I should head back to the cabin because I was probably gone for awhile and my brothers are probably wondering like crazy why I'm taking so long.

Once I made it back to the cabin or as I sort of like to call it...the base, (still getting used to it, the name may catch on) the boys were still training as if I was never gone long. Ace was the first one to notice I was back.

"Hey Reimer, your time was approximately around 6 seconds" he said with a big smile. "If you get even more training in I'm pretty sure you can get about 2 seconds or even 1".

I smiled back at him and nodded.
6 seconds that's it, i would've thought i was gone for about 20 minutes maybe even 30. I want to know why it took 6 seconds but the only people I can think about that would know that answer is Ian, but that's not an option because I have no clue how to get ahold of him. The other one is Ash, he's like a dictionary and a history book put together. Sometimes it can get annoying with him just stating random facts about anything, and I mean anything, but it also comes in handy if I need any information like right now.

I walked towards where Ash was training doing targeting and fighting off land people at the same time. He finished them all off at the same time and hit all of the targets, every time I see any of my brothers train I feel pride knowing how hard they've trained to get this strong, I'm proud of them.

"Ash!" I yelled.
He turned to look at me and gave me a smile and a wave, I waved back and he started to walk towards me.
"What's up kiddo?" He asked.
"I just have a question I want to ask, it's about guardians, is that ok?" I asked.
He nodded and said sure. We walked over to the steps on the back porch and sat down.

"What do you want to ask?"
"Well, when your communicating with a guardian does time stop or anything like that?"
"Well from what I know it's up to the guardian wether or not they want to stop time, fast forward, or keep it the same. Their powers are pretty cool if you ask me, I wish I could meet one one day"
I already did and had a full blown out conversation with one, but I wasn't about to say that.
"Me too" I said instead.
"I was always amazed about guardians, about how they can control their powers. I heard that they don't make them selves know to you unless your one of the few they allow to see them. They can take on any form in any situation, it's pretty cool" Ash said.

"Yah their pretty cool" once I said that I saw something in the corner of my eye. I turned my head the slightest so Ash wouldn't suspect anything. What I saw was a bright orb just floating in the trees, the first thing I thought of was Ian. Since he's a guardian and all and he can take on any form he wishes.

"Guys!" Yelled Aris as he was running towards us. "Blake just pulled up in the driveway, I think he has his friends with him".

Ash and I got up from the steps we were sitting on and started to walk around the cabin to the front.