•chapter 12•

AubriOnna 💗 .
- it's been a whole 3 months since the incident  . i haven't spoken to Chauncey , mainly because he's moved . him and his dad moved somewhere far away from here . i know this because i watched his snapchat story , when he was boarding the plane , unpacking , & going to a new school  . meanwhile i've been hanging with Ashton . he's a cool dude to be with , he's funny , smart , & cute . i don't see myself liking Ashton , but it's moments where him and i would flirt , but that's only cause i be bored .

Right now i am walking to my 8th period class .

" onna "

turning around it's Ashton . " hey wassup "
" i heard that Aaron & Marcus are throwing a coo ass party , you trynna fuck with it ?" shaking my head no i looked at him .

" onna c'mon i know you said you'll never go to another party , but make this one with me your dearly loved bestie , that you love oh so much , and would kill someone if they hurt me " he said leaning on me putting his arm around my shoulder , giving me puppy dog eyes .

rolling my eyes i huffed " fine , only for you though " making him cheese like a kid who just found a dollar . hugging me tight , he turned around getting ready to walk in another direction before he turned to me and said " you throwing ass , or nah ? " bursting out in laughter everyone stopped in the hall way and looked at me crazy . " bye stupid "

rolling my eyes and walked into geography taking a seat in the far back .

3 hours later

" bro if you don't hurry up ima get irritated " Ashton rushed , laying on my bed upside down staring at me as i took of the 10th shirt i've tried on .

" well i need to look good , who knows i might bump into my future man " i replied sticking my tongue out .

Ashton 🙃 .

when Onna said that , i got mad . she knows that i want to be her boyfriend , i've been liking her since i met her . getting up from the bed , i turned her around so that she was facing me , i grabbed her by the neck roughly and crashed my lips onto hers .

she was shocked , but after that moment she kissed back & man it took so much in me to not throw her on this bed & fuck up her walk , but i calmed myself down .
after 2 minutes i picked up a shirt that would look good on her & walked out . leaving her speechless .

Onna 💗

Onna 💗 .

i can't believe that just happened . i haven't been kissed like that ever . putting on the shirt & the sandles . i grabbed my purse and walked out to his car , it was a awkward ride , it was quite , the only thing you could here was the music that was softly playing .

pulling up to the house party , that was almost full , he put the car in park & laid his seat back , putting his hands behind his head he looked at me .