chapter 9

before I start this book I just wanted to tell you guys I'm so sorry for the long pause . I've been sick , and not feeling so well . but I'm back and I'm no longer leaving you guys again .
- Kess

every woman has a breaking point yall , some woman been lied to , and cheated on , and beaten on - keri Hilson

Aubrey

- " semaj can you just tell me where you were last night , cause you have hickeys all over your damn neck & I know that they aren't from me " I said calmly , ever since the twins were born he hasn't been home , he'll come home smelling like weed , sex , or liquor .

" Aubrey you all on my back , move the fuck out my way some times , maybe I just want to be left alone , shit , you so fucking annoying " he said sitting on the bed taking his shirt off & tossing it on the other side of the room .

" well EXCUSE THE FUCK OUTTA ME for actually caring for you . ever since the twins were born you've been acting distant lately , all I wanna fucking know is AM I DOING SOMETHING WRONG !" I yell at him , semaj never pissed me off to this point .

" well you know what I don't give a fuck . shut the fuck up talking to me " he replied walking into the bathroom & slamming the door .

I slide down on the wall crying . I just want to know what did I do so wrong to deserve this .

I looked at the clock on the wall & it's 3 o'clock . Aubri'Onna and Jamal should be home soon .

I wipe my eyes and walk into the twins room . I had a boy and a girl , Dylan Demonte Henderson & Abigal Regenae Henderson , I love them so much . I walk inside the room and look down at the both of them , they are exactly 2 months old .

" hi mama's babies " I said tickling there fat stomachs . they smile & I walk out .

" MAAAAAAA " Onna yelled from the front door .

" Yes baby " I said walking down the stairs , my baby looked so pretty . she had on ripped dark jeans , with a plain white shirt & her red converse , with her Jean jacket .

" I'm this close to dropping out and becoming a stripper " she said squeezing her finger almost together .

I busted out laughing .

" girl I wanted to strip to , you gonna change your mind about that " I said laughing still .

before she could say something semaj came out the room with no shirt on and some sweat pants . No matter how old he his , he would always have a young body . idc idc .

" wassup princess " he said kissing onna on her forehead , totally ignoring my presence .

" hey daddy , what's up " she said sitting on the floor that is furry . she has a tendency to do that . she takes her shoes off & massage her perfectly white polished feet .

" nothing , bored you trynna do something today with ya daddy " he asked her poping a grape in his mouth .

" sure I guess " she said shrugging her shoulders .

" baby where's Jamal " I ask .

" he came in the door , more than likely sleeping . I mean of course " she replied , texting away on her phone .

" Who you texting Lil girl " semaj asked . " Nobodyyyyy "

N O B O D Y ' S P O V

Aubri'Onna ran upstairs after having a fun day with her dad . she had a whole lot of bags from shopping with her dad .

after putting them away , she got in the shower scrubbing every part of her body . while listening to Anything By Natasha Moseley

" Anything She Can Do I Can Do It To , Wait Till We Get Home Boy I'm Gonna Show You , Remember That Thing She Did On Stage , Times That By 2 Boy Don't Be Afraid " she sang alone with the song .

she got out the shower & her phone started ringing . she seen " baby 💙 " flash acrossthe screen . she smiled as she hit the green button to accept the call .

" hey " she said moving the camera out the way so he doesn't she her body .

" hey what you doing " he said looking at the ceiling .

" getting dressed & finna do the rest of this homework " she said putting her shirt over her head & grabbing the phone putting her actual face in it .

" damn big ass head all in the camera "
" hahaha you funny " she said rolling her eyes
" yeah come see me "
" nope "
" fuck you then bye "
" 😘 bye bye "

she hung up and laughed . she put on her ugg boots and put her bonnet on her head , to cover up the bantu knots she put in her head . she put on her " Pink " leggings & her dark Jean jacket . she grabbed her keys , to her car she got some weeks ago & left out .

Chauncey .

I sat in the house bored . my dad's downstairs in his man cave so I decided to go down there .

" wassup pops " I said flopping on the couch with him .

" wassup Lil nigga what you up to " he asked taking a sip of water .

" nothing , I was hoping onna would come over , but she faking " I said rolling my eyes , and checking my phone .

" that girl , son you wanna know something about your Lil girlfriend " he said making me look at him and nod my head .

" well son , along time ago before you were born , my dad used to mess with onnas momas moma . you know her and her husband was going through it . one day , she stopped talking to my dad , and he got upset about it , so me being little I was atleast about 5 or 7 . my dad said let's go , when loaded into the vans & pulled up to onnas grandma's house . there is seen my daddy & aubreys moma get shot . before my dad died her told me to get revenge on aubrey . I never could , I kidnapped her , raped , beat , but they killed your uncle , my twin brother . so I put a couple of bullets in onnas dad Semaj , but they lived , I beat aubrey until she ended up in a coma for 3 years , and it never ed help " he explained , I sat there angry & upset with myself . I'm basically inviting a snake into my home .

" son I want you to play this girl , so bad , hurt her feelings whatever , your grandpa would be so proud of you " I look at him and smirk .

I heard the door bell go off , I ran upstairs and kissed her . thinking about what my dad said

yeah play her ......

# Comment
# Vote