chapter 10

N O B O D Y 💗 .

Aubri'Onna woke up at 7:00 in the morning . rubbing her eyes she checked her phone to see the time . she got out of bed and stretched her body before making her way towards the bathroom .

inside the bathroom she looked in the mirror , to see her hair all over the place on her head . last night she flat ironed it and fell asleep before wrapping her head . she brushed her teeth , and washed her face . she put the rubber bands inside her braces , before turning on the hot water she grabbed her speaker and turned on I Should Have Cheated . no she wasn't in her feelings , she just love her favorite artists keyshia Cole .

inside the shower she scrubbed her body , with her dove pomegranate soap , and got out . drying off with the towel , she wrapped her fluffy robe back on , and slipped on her house shoes .

she made her way out of the bathroom and went to her dresser , picking out her black laced boy shorts & her bra to match from Victoria Secret , she slipped them on .

since it was Saturday & she didn't have school for next week because the school is getting rebuild she decided to go mess with her twin brother and sister .

slipping on some of Semaj's Nike sweat pants & his Shirt . she loved being in everyone's closet except her owns . she put on some brown uggs and made her way down to the twins room .

'Onna 🐖 .

I walked inside of the twins room and went right over to my baby brothers room .

" hey baby brother what you doing chunky monkey " I said rubbing his cheek

he smiled and moved his feet . I heard somebody down stairs so I made my way down there .

I walked inside the kitchen and Jamal was drinking out of the orange juice carton .

" fuck do your big foreheaded ass want " he said putting the carton back inside the ice box .

" don't start it's to early " I replied sitting on the island laying my head on my arm .

" what's wrong ? your not smiling and talking shit like always " he said sitting next to me putting his hand on my back .

" nothing , I'm just tired , and plus my stomach is cramping up " I said grabbing his arm and laying on it .

" ew you on code red ? " he said getting ready to move his hand .

" yes Jamal " I sighed

he snatched his arm away and scooted far away from me  . " your a bloody child , you kool-aid man " he replied laughing .

I joined with him .

" I might be a blood , but I'll be a crip in three days " I said smiling

he gave me a kiss on my forehead and hugged me tight .

" I love baby sister "
" I love you more brother " I replied hugging him tighter .

" Aubrey would you look at that , they aren't fighting , they're actually showing affection " dad said whipping fake tears from his eyes .

we both pulled away and I ran upstairs to my room to get dressed . I planned on going to the mall today with Chanel & Brandon .

who's Brandon you may ask ?

he's my gay friend . he stays cute , he's one of the gay people who dresses normal , when he came we didn't expect him to be gay .

I got dressed and I was pretty satisfied with my hair and outfit .

I made Jamal take my pictures .

one of guard stood out & I had to post it .

excuse me ? can I get a minute of your time 💗🐖 . Lil 'Onna pig .

i grabbed my keys then headed to the mall

i grabbed my keys then headed to the mall .