chapter 8 .

Onna 🐽 .

" girl I'll burn you & I'm not playing " mom stated as she flat ironed my hair . Today is picture day & I'm so happy , my outfit to cute .

" so what color are you wearing Lil ugly girl " dad said sitting on the floor right next to me .

" you know my favorite color , burgundy , gotta look cute " i said sticking my tongue out moving a little .

He shook his head and chuckled . mom finished my hair and I ran upstairs to get dressed .

I wrapped my hair up & got in the shower , I washed up good & shaved my legs . And the rest of my lady areas .

I got out & wrapped the towel around my body , I went to the sink and brushed my teeth . After that process I applied the rubber bands to my now lavender color braces .

I decided to fill in my eyebrows . I grabbed my eyebrow pencil , my concealer , and makeup brushes & started feeling them in .

when I got done , I went inside my room , slipping on my laced on the top black underwear & bra that matches it .

I put on my Johnson baby lotion & put on deodorant , and got dressed . slipping on my shirt & skirt , I went inside the closet to find the heels that I was dreaming about wearing .

They weren't in there .

I looked at the top of my shelf and seen the box the heels were in .

" fuck " I said lowly smacking my forehead .

" daaadddy " I screamed throughout the house . I heard his heavy ass footsteps coming towards my room .

" wassup " he said coming inside .

" can you grab that box up there for me "

" you and your moma gonna drive me crazy " he said grabbing the box and placing it inside my hands .

I smiled and he kissed my forehead & left out .

I'm so spoiled  . I slipped on the heels and grabbed the matching purse .

Spraying myself down , I grabbed my keys and left out .

Chauncey 😈 .

" wassup pops " I said sitting down at the table . He was drinking a full bottle of henny , and his eyes were low .

" shit chilling , what's popping " he asked moving the bottle from the table to his lips , taking a full sip of it .

I got up from the table & went to my room , my baby was calling me . I swear she can make me happy & smile .

Me - hello .
Pig 🐽💙🔐 - hi . where you at ?
Me - girl I'm coming , I'm getting in my car right now .

I'm really not , I'm still putting on my pants .

Pig🐽💙🔐- lie again . I won't you to .
Me - I'll be there in a second .
Pig🐽💙🔐 - I bet .