Chapter 17

QRI'S POV

"Qri-ah answer me. Do you like me?" Hyomin ask again.

I'm actually freaking out right now!

What am I supposed to say?!

I took a deep breath and look at her.

"Yes.....I like you....I mean I love you...I love you ever since but I'm you don't have to worry about it coz I have no plan to bother you. My cousin likes you and I'm not sure but even if Jiyeon is your girlfriend you seem to like Eunjung too...I'm not judging you or anything don't get me wrong" I just said and look down.

I'm not actually sure if I said it right since I'm too nervous and what comes out of my mouth was the first thing that pops into my head..

I look at Hyomin again and found out that she was just staring at me.

Staring at me like she's trying to find the right words to say.

I giggled.

"You don't have to be so bothered. I'm ok. I'll still be the Kyul you know. The one who likes teasing and sometimes annoying. I'll still be the one who always greets you when I had a chance. Nothing will change." I said and try to sound cheerful as I can be.

Hyomin's eyes suddenly went teary.

And that make me step closer to her but I stop myself half-way.

"Please Minnie...Please don't cry." I said to her.

Nothing will change.

I'm sure it'll be hard but I'll try to act normal around her like I always do.

I don't want to see her crying like this....especially when it's because of me.

"Kyul!" She said and suddenly throw her arms around me.

She was crying hard on my shoulder.

I was a bit hesitating to hug her back.

"Minnie. Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Because I feel sad" She said between her sobs.

"Why are you sad? There's no reason for you to feel sad at all." I said and gently rub her back to make her stop crying.

"I don't know. I just feel sad and......scared...maybe?" She said.

Scared?

"You're scared of what? I told you I won't bother you about my feelings. There's nothing to be scared of." I said.

She broke the hug and look at me.

I was still a bit hesitating but I still manage to wipe her tears with a bit trembling hands.

"I just....**sigh**...Just promise me nothing will change and I'm sorry about the other day and earlier. I should've listen to you" She said and she smile at me this time.

That's just enough to make me smile too.

"I promise nothing will change and don't worry about it. It's ok." I said and wink at her.

She giggled.

"Oh don't try to be cool" She said and I just laugh.

"By the way where is your girlfriend?" I ask.

"Uhm Jiyeon?...She's just everywhere. She likes to roam around." She said.

I just nodded and walk with her to our classroom.