Chapter 30

JIYEON'S POV

I still insist to go home last night even though it's already late.

Eunjung didn't argue with me and just send me home...not exactly to my house but she just drop me here few blocks away.....coz I told her to do so.

She didn't say anything.

I guess...Hmm. No. She was really upset when I said no.

I love her and there's no question to that.

It's just that things were really messed up and knowing her... She will do anything for me.

...Even leaving her own family.

Heol.

"Thanks for the ride. Be careful" I said before I get out her car.

She left as soon as I get outside.

I can't blame her if she's really sulking this time.

I walk home and just climbed up into my room.

I don't wanna get caught coz I know that Dad is home and his wife too but I could care less about his wife.

Heol.

Finally, I'm in my room now and it's so dark.

So, I turn on the light and almost jump and scream.

"What the!....You scared me! What are you two doing in the dark?" I ask my unnies coz they're right there standing on the corner.

I didn't notice them a while ago because it's dark.

"Eunjung texted us you'll be home. You should've stayed there instead." Sunyoung unnie said.

"And we also need to talk about not telling us about meeting Siwon" Injung unnie said.

I look at them and slump myself on my bed then stare at the ceiling.

Why I was born to be the maknae? Hays.

"Jiyeon we lied to Dad. We told him we didn't know where you are and....you cannot really trust him" Injung unnie said

Mwo?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Dad is working with Siwon so better be careful of everything that you do" Sunyoung unnie said.

"I don't get it...Why would Dad work with that jerk? And what do they need from me?" I curiously ask.

"Eunjung didn't explain it to you? Or your oppa?" Injung unnie ask and I shook my head.

They didn't explain anything to me.

They sat beside me on bed.

"Siwon plans to marry you and Eunjung...For money" Injung unnie explained.

"Marry me and Eunjung? That biggest joke I ever heard...and for money? Eunjung certainly have but I don't. Like duh" I said and rolled my eyes.

That jerk is being delusional.

And had gotten to Dad that he works with him? Tsk.

"You are rich Jiyeon. More than you ever know" Injung unnie said.

"Yeah. Maybe as rich as Eunjung, Qri and Boram" Sunyoung unnie said.

I look at them and frown.

"What are you guys talking about?" I ask

"Just go to sleep and ask your oppa about it when you meet him." Injung unnie said.

Damn.

It's really hard when you need to know something that everyone around you knows but none of them wants to explain it to you.