Chapter 3

BORAM'S POV

I came to class on the second period coz I over slept.

I think too much last night that I find it really hard to fall asleep.

This is just one of the few times that I got late in class.

But I wasn't expecting that my cousins weren't here either.

Few moments more and Qri came.

"You're late too?" I ask.

"No. I just meet the new student for Eunjung. She woke up late" She explained and I just nod.

Eunjung is the Student Council President but don't ever expect that she's that punctual.

"By the way Rambo. Who's the girl you draw on your notebook yesterday?" Qri ask.

Huh?

"I told you that girl isn't real" I said.

Tsk

"You're lying to me. I just met the girl. She's the new student" She said and showed a paper to me with a picture of that girl.

Park Jiyeon?

So that was her name.

I do remember now.

**sighed**

"She's just some girl whom I always met to the park while I'm out for a walk. I never talk to her" I said explaining myself coz Qri is starting to throw her teasing look to me.

"Really? Then, why did you have to draw her face?" She ask again

"I don't know either. I just found myself drawing her." I said.

I myself wasn't even aware why I'm drawing that girl who always ruins my silence.

"Ah don't worry. I know you'll figure it out soon" She said and wink at me.

Huh?

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"You'll know" She said.

"Lee Qri.Is she smart? Don't tell me that, that girl will be in our section too." I said and she smirked.

Heol.

Why am I so bothered?

Why would I care if that woman will be our class too?

I could just treat her like how I treat the others.

Ignore her.

Tsk.

I believe Qri was about to start teasing me but then she failed to do so because Eunjung arrive.

She walks towards her seat with a frown on her face.

What happen to her?

"What happen to you Eunjungie?" Qri ask her but Eunjung was busy spraying disinfectant on her chair.

She's only student I know who brings disinfectant spray at school.

Only Eunjung

"That woman is annoying!" She said as she sat on her chair.

Qri and I look at each other.

"Who's annoying?" I ask.

"The new student! Can you believe that she hold my hand with her dirty hands?! And she stick her gum on the bulletin board! How gross?!" She said overreacting.