Chapter 21

The next day you decided to go check up on Yoongi. Apparently he woke up pretty fast and the doctor was surprised.

Jin didn't show up to the hospital yet so you thought it was a good idea to just pop in.

You walked to Yoongi's room number. You stayed close to the wall cause you wanted to jump scare him a bit.

"Yoongi Oppa!" You heard a females voice from inside his room.

You quickly moved away from his door way bit stayed close to his wall so you could hear their conversation.

"Hye go home." Yoongi's raspy voice spoke. He sounded exhausted.

You heard a chair get pulled out, "No I'm staying, for you."

"Fine, just shut up so I can sleep." Yoongi sighed.

You slowly walked away from his room. So many questions filled your mind.

You ran back into your room and sat on your bed. You stared at the ground as if it was going to answer all the questions that filled your mind.

Who was the woman? Why was she with Yoongi? Is Yoongi alright? Those were the questions filling your mind.

You wondered if maybe you should've just walked into the room and said something like 'Hey Yoongi! Remember me? The girl you saved!' But you just froze at the door way, you couldn't take another step.

You lied down and stared at the tv. It was an old game show that required brains and knowledge. You sighed and tried to forget what you had just heard.

"Y/N-ah!" There was a knock at your door. It sounded like Jin, but he sounded more cheerful, he must have food.

You rolled to over to your side, "Come in!" You yelled.

The door opened with a small creak, "I got you a slice of cheesecake!" Jin sat on the chair besides you holding a blue plate with a slice of cheesecake on it.

His smile when he had food in his hands, always made you smile.

"Did you make it?" You asked with a smile as you took the plate from his hands.

He nodded, "You should try it! I thought I did well~" he handed you a plastic fork.

You picked up the fork and cut into the cheesecake and put the piece into your mouth. It was like a dream but edible and in your mouth.

Jin sat there giving you a smile cause he knew you loved his cooking no matter what.

"JIN ITS SO YUMMY!" You took another bite. "Mmm~" you cherished every bit of it.

"I'm glad to see you cheered up." Jin sighed a sigh of relief.

You put the empty plate on your nightstand and looked at him, "How did you know I was..."

Jin shrugged, "When I walked in I could tell you were down." He chuckled, "Bestfriend thing?"

You nodded, "Mhm."

Jin patted your head, "Whatever is bothering you, just remember I'll make you whatever food you want." He smiled.

You quietly laughed, "Thanks Jin."

"Ah!" Jin looked at you, "Wanna visit Yoongi?"

You shrugged.

"Come on, I'm sure he wants to see you too." Jin dragged you out of your room. You tried to resist but he threatened to carry you, so you just thought maybe he should just see for himself that Yoongi was with a girl.

"Bye Yoongi Oppa!" The girl said as she closed the room door and walking away.

"What the-" Jin saw her too and millions of questions probably filled his mind.

---
A/N: I had a dream I won a lifetime supply of cheesecake :/ I need help.