Chapter 4

"J-Jin are you okay?" You slightly touched the cut on his lip.

"Ah!" He flinched away in pain.

You sighed. This is why I never wanted to see you Min Yoongi.

>Min Yoongi POV<

"UGH!" I angrily kicked the rocks in front of me.

I was so angry I wondered into a random park, an empty one too.

"She told me to leave!? Her childhood friend! While that princess was on the floor crying from a little punch! HAHA HOW FUNNY!" I made a sarcastic remark and felt good about it too.

I sat on a bench and threw my head backwards, "I just missed you, that's all." I whispered to myself... the real words I wanted to say.

>End of Min Yoongi POV<

"Ouch!" Jin flinched again due to the sting the ointment caused.

"Jin stay still! It's going to get infected!" You continued to treat his injuries.

"Y/N, I'm sorry." He suddenly apologized.

You sighed, "Why are you sorry?"

"Because, I think I triggered him..."

"Yoongi is like that, he gets angry quickly and looses it." You explained as you placed a bandage on his cut.

You backed away from him when you realized how close your faces were.

Jin slightly smiled, "I'll get going then." He patted your head then left your house.

You put the first-aid kit away and sat on your couch.

You turned on the news.

"It's been rumored that the criminal Min Yoongi, is no longer in hiding and could be living somewhere near you! Please contact the police right away if you had seen him." The news reported,!showing once again, pictures of Yoongi.

You looked at your phone on the side of you, should I?

"You're not actually thinking of calling the police right?" You heard a scoff.

You jumped up, startled at the sudden voice. "Why are you back!?" You looked behind you and saw Yoongi.

"I have no home here. You think my parents want me back? You think they'd be happy I turned into this?" His gaze was no longer scary, it was more sad and lost.

"How'd you get in my house anyway?" You looked at your door and windows but they were all closed and locked.

"Your back door." He pointed at the only thing you forgot to lock; your back door.

You groaned, "Leave." You demanded.

"Y/N! Please just let me stay! I'm begging you! I'm sorry for what I've done... you know I have anger issues!" He pleaded.

You weren't as cold hearted as ice, "Fine!"

"Yes! Where do I sleep!?" His face lit up and his smile was visible.

"On the floor in my room. That's the only way I can keep an eye on you." You stated.

"Fine with me." He shrugged.
---
You were laying on your bed while Yoongi laid on the floor.

You both stared at the same thing; your ceiling.

"Y/N?" Yoongi whispered.

"What?"

"I missed you." You could sense a grin.

"Liar..." your face turned pink.

"Thank you, for letting me stay here..."

"I couldn't just leave you." You rolled your eyes.
----
A/N: Another update! Yay! Author-Nim lovessss youuu