Chapter 2

"Long time no see." His lips grew into a smirk.

Your eyes widened at the sudden scene in front of you. You immediately shut the door closed and put your back against it.

"Y/N? Is everything alright?" Your heard Jin's voice coming from your computer.

"Everything's fine." You nervously giggled hoping he would believe the lie.

Yoongi began banging the door with his fist, "Y/N! Don't you miss me?" His raspy voice echoed through your mind each time he hit the door.

Why is he here? I could go to jail! Even worse he could kill me with his own two hands...

Suddenly the banging stopped. You looked threw your peep hole and there was nobody there. Maybe he left? You thought.

Then you remembered your back door. "DAMMIT!" You ran to your back door and there he was; smiling like a fool with the door wide open, and his arms crossed.

"Miss me?" He began walking towards you.

"No..." you mumbled, as you took a step back every step he took forward.

You remembered that your computer was still on and Jin must've been waiting for you. "Jin!" You glared at Yoongi for a quick second before running to your computer.

"Y/N!" Jin smiled.

"Jin can I call you later?" You smiled as if nothing was happening. You looked to your side and saw Yoongi grinning devilishly as he walked towards you.

"Ah yeah sure?" Jin confusingly chuckled.

"Okay bye!" You ended the call and shut your computer.

-Jin POV-
She quickly ended the call.

"Something doesn't seem right..." I whispered to myself while I scratched the back of my head.

I grabbed my keys and drove to her house.

-End Jin POV-

"Why did you come back...?" You went to the farthest end of the couch and curled yourself up in a ball.

"Well," he bit his lip, "I've stolen a lot of things in this world."  He smirked.

"So?" You rolled your eyes.

"There was one thing I couldn't ever get though." He paused, "And that was your heart."

You scoffed, "Like I would fall for you! You're crazy!"

"My next mission is too steal your heart." He walked closer and closer towards you until his nose was basically touching yours.

"Stay away from me." You pushed him back.

"Y/N, we were so close! What happened?" He traced his finger up your neck.

"You! You turned crazy!" You shouted slapping his hand off of you.

"I'm hurt..." he looked at you with his psycho eyes.

"After all these years! You only come back now!?" Tears began trickling down your cheek. You didn't know why, you didn't want to cry... but I guess you really did miss him.

The psycho look in his eyes disappeared, "You did miss me."

Suddenly the door slammed open, "Y/N?" Jin's voice echoed through the house.

Suga smirked, "So you must've replaced me huh?" The psycho eyes were back.

Jin, please, please don't come closer! I don't know what he'll do to you... you pleaded in your head.

"Y/N!?" His voice got louder the closer he got.

"This will be fun." Suga twirled your hair with his finger which made you shiver.
----
A/N: Yeah, I know it sucks right now. But I promise it'll get better!