Chapter 17

You looked up to see Yoongi. (A/N: who did you think it was gonna be? XD)

Yoongi grabbed your wrist and pulled you up. You looked down at the floor.

"Wow Y/N, you sure are something. First that tall guy with a pink jacket and now this scary looking dude." Your ex sarcastically laughed along with his fake girlfriend.

You still stayed looking at the ground.

Yoongi pulled your chin up to look at him. He still had his mask on but you knew there was a gentle smile underneath that.

"Ah and who are you?" You heard the cockiness in Yoongi's voice.

Your ex crossed his arm, "Her ex."

Yoongi shook his head in disappointment, "Oh. Y/N-ah why did you date such cheap guys like him." He sarcastically spoke.

"C-cheap?" Your ex stuttered.

Yoongi nodded, "Yup. That 'Rolex' watch you have on us a fake." Yoongi pointed at the watch on his wrist.

Your ex began to sweat, "Wh-who are you anyway!?"

You looked up at Yoongi and you could sense his smirk, "Well if you knew you'd be surprised..."

"I wanna see your face!" Your ex pointed at the mask on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi crossed his arms, "if that's what you want," Yoongi removed the mask from his face and evilly grinned.

"M-min Yoongi!" Your ex and his girlfriend shouted in unison. They realized he was a criminal.

The took a couple steps back before running away.

Yoongi chuckled and put the mask back on, "Assholes." He looked at you, "Are you okay?"

You nodded, "But what about you? They might report you-" you looked at him worried.

His shook his head, "Let's go home." He patted your head.

You nodded. Yoongi took your hand in his and dragged your behind him. Your face flushed a dark red as you quietly followed behind him.
---
During the car ride Yoongi held your hand as the other hand was on the steering wheel. No words were said but a grin was plastered on his face the whole time.

Once you both got home he let go of your hand and went into the living room to watch TV.

"I'm going to my room..." you said before going upstairs.

You entered your room and shut the door behind you with a loud sigh of relief.

You sat on your bed and stared at your hand. "His hand was so gentle..." you whispered.

You shook your head and slapped your cheeks slightly, "Yah! Y/N! What are you thinking..."

You laid on your bed and stared at your ceiling, "Min Yoongi, who exactly are you? And what are you doing playing with my heart...?" You slowly closed your eyes.
---
A/N: Yoongi looks like a majestic turtle. Okay. Bye.