Tired

I opened Michaels front door and was almost immediately greeted by his mom.
"Jeremy, how are you?" She asked me as she pulled on her raincoat.
"I'm good, Mrs. Mell." I replied, stepping out of her way. "Is Michael home?"
"He's picking up pizza for dinner, but he'll be home soon." She said, "You can wait for him in his room."
"Alright, have a nice...whatever it is your going to." I nodded.
"A company party, and thank you." Mrs. Mell closed the door behind her and I pulled off my rain-soaked jacket, tossing it on to the coffee table before heading up to Michaels room.
As usual, his room was messy, with clothes thrown all over the floor, CDs and cassette tapes in random spots.
I sat down on his bed and kicked off my shoes, pulling my knees to my chest and resting my back against the wall. I was cold, but Michael and I had made an agreement never to cover up in each others bed blankets, the blankets in the basement were fair game, just not these.
I looked around his room, debating whether or not to go down to the basement, when I saw his red hoodie hanging off the back of his desk chair.
I got up and pulled it on, trying to ignore the fact that it smelled like him, and got back into his bed. His jacket was at least two sizes too big, but it was soft and warm. No wonder he wore it all the time.
I leaned on the wall again and shut my eyes, pulling the sleeves over my hands. I didn't know I'd fallen asleep until Michael woke me up.
"Jeremy," He said as he poked my cheek. I squinted, then opened my eyes. "Hey man, why are you wearing my jacket?"
"I was cold." I shrugged, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.
"Oh...okay," He shrugged, taking a step back. "D'you want some pizza?" He asked.
"No, I just want to lay here." I yawned.
"Well, how about you lay down in the basement instead?" He offered. There was food and video games down there...but I was tired.
"I don't want to get up." I closed my eyes again.
"Alright, come on." He said, then lifted me up. I gripped his shoulder, scared he was going to drop me. "I'm not gonna drop you, calm down." He said and carried me down stairs, bridal style.
He set me down on the spare matters, the one he used whenever he came home wasted so he wouldn't fall down any stairs. I curled up and closed my eyes.
"Are you really that tired?" Michael asked me.
"Very." I mumbled.
"Hmm...I think I know a way to wake you up." He said, and I could practically hear him smirking.
"What." I sighed, turning on to my back. He smiled down at me and then stooped to kiss me. My eyes widened and I just lay there for a second, before kissing him back.
He moved over me, his knee between my thighs and I pushed him onto the mattress, so I was on top of him.  He made a surprised noise, then wrapped his legs around my waist, pulling me closer to him. 
Michael pulled away to kiss my cheek.
"Are you awake now?"  He asked me, playing with his hoodie strings.  I nodded and pressed my mouth against his neck, and he let out a laugh. 
"What?"  I asked, pulling back.
"Nothing, you're just cute."  He smiled and pulled me down next to him, curling his body around me, even though he was a head shorter than I.
"Are we sleeping now?"  I asked quietly.
"Yeah,"  He murmured into my back, his arms wrapped around my stomach. I smiled and closed my eyes, listening to him breathing until I fell asleep.