Part 1 - introduction

Hey my names Alex Lennox, I live with my uncle William Lennox, Sarah Lennox and their 5 year old daughter Annabelle Lennox. His car is a really cool GMC topkick pickup truck, it has a cool symbol on it too it kinda looks like a face. Back to the important stuff. Tomorrow is my birthday and uncle Will said he has a surprise for me.

I guess you could say I'm a grease monkey, I know a lot about cars thanks to my uncle. I also know a lot about guns and aircrafts, again, thanks to my uncle.

I'm a rather closed off person and don't talk much. You could say I'm serious, but others say I'm loyal. My favourite pastime other than taking cars apart is drawing and listening to music. Now you may be wondering why I live with my aunt and uncle... well my mother died when I was 5 and my dad ended up shooting himself a month later. Since then I've been living with William and Sarah. I'm turning 20 tomorrow so I've been here for nearly 15 years.

A lot of people say I'm a skate punk, not disagreeing, because of the way I dress. I have bright blue eyes and I've dyed my hair so that it goes from red to blue, although there is purple where the two meet. My favourite colours red blue and purple.

My name is Alex Lennox and to all those out there... you better leave this planet alone... or you will face the wrath of my new friends...