Honeypelt

Name: Honeykit/Honeypaw/Honeypelt

Quinn: Not the most original, but true to the Warriors culture in a way that is almost nostalgic.

Raven: A diehard traditional name. Got enough respect for ya, bro.

Gender/Sex: Tom

Quinn: A tom with the prefix Honey- just makes my day.

Raven: Yes. Just yes.

Sexuality: Homosexual

Quinn: *jazz hands*

Raven: 🌈

Clan/Tribe: Cloverclan

Quinn: Huh. I don't think I've ever seen this clan name before. I like it!

Raven: I love him already. I have an image and a personality and yes. Just yes.

Rank: Warrior

Quinn: Serve your clan well.

Raven: Don't steal parts of Mousedapple's reviews. I know it's hard. But that is copyrighted.

Appearance: Small, creamy-gold classic tabby tom with soft, curly fur, small paws, and a tail longer than the average cats. He has short legs, and large ears, as well as wide green eyes with a few specks of brown in them.

Quinn: Honeypelt sounds super adorable! This is yet another description that I could use in an art commission.

Raven: He does. I really love love his description.

Personality: A kind, gentle tom. Socially awkward and has a stutter. Alright at hunting, he can at least bring back something at the end of the day not totally squashed, but terrible at fighting and being under pressure. Scared of high drops (like being up in trees), losing people close to him, and the sight of blood.

Quinn: This poor guy sounds like a regular 'fraidy cat, but what is listed goes well together. I'd recommend giving him a few more positive traits, actually; maybe something that emphasizes his skittish nature while keeping him relatively likable. Maybe he's a bit of a dreamer or likes to take moonlit walks by a large body of water.

Raven: I'm sorry to say that I relate to this. Very much.

Backstory: Honeykit, along with his siblings Brackenkit and Creekkit, were born in mid-greenleaf to Hazelflight. Honeykit was the runt of his litter, and the runt of the nursery. Being the smallest, his mother tended to protect him when the other kits played Mossball or any other game that could wound him. Because of that, Honeykit learned to trust people, probably more than he should. His mother didn't spoil him, though, she let him participate in the games that didn't have flying objects, and let him fetch his own prey from across camp, but she still over-worried about her youngest son. The other kits sometimes made fun of him, since he followed his mother everywhere when she was in camp and his father when she was gone. He was always sure the teasing was in good fun, though.

Quinn: Uh oh. It's the 'size is the cause of 90% of my problems cliche.' I didn't realize just how many OCs were like this until Raven and I opened up these reviews. That said, I like how you chose to incorporate this into his overall character. I can clearly see the beginnings of Honeypelt's personality forming in his early kithood. I never pictured him as the oblivious type, but this seems to emphasize the kind nature earlier in the form - to assume the best of others despite circumstances.

Raven: A mama's boy. This baby needs love and protection.

When he was apprenticed, everyone expected him to become a medicine cat, not thinking someone so small would be able to survive as a warrior. Nevertheless, Honeypaw was apprenticed to a cat named Wingstrike, the fiercest she-cat in the clan, the leader (and his parents, for that matter) thought giving her as a mentor would teach him to be fiercer. It did, perhaps a bit too much. In training sessions with other apprentices, he could tend to get a bit too fierce with them, as soon as he realized what he was doing he was overly apologetic about it. Wingstrike liked that about him.