Blackstar

Name: Blackstar/Blackfur/Blackpaw/Blackkit

Raven: I like it. The prefix and suffix are tried and true, but it is a great example of a traditional name.

Quinn: I don't care if the name has been used in canon. Heck, even Erin Hunter keeps bringing Heavystep back to life what, three times now? Anywho - I like the simplicity.

Gender: Genderfluid (Goes by she/her/they/them).

Raven: YUSH. A NON CISGENDER CAT. 

Quinn: *excited screeching*

Moons Old: 46 moons.

Raven: Pretty reasonable age. Not that young, but not that old either.

Quinn: (Oh, sweet baby Jesus. Divide by twelve...) Almost four years. Gotcha.

Personality: Takes the warrior code to heart. Deeply references what her Clanmates tell her to help her choices. Kind-hearted. Rarely gets angry. Intelligent, skilled fighter. Not the best hunter. Loves kits, gentle with them.

Raven: It's a good start, but it's only minimal information. Make us feel like we know the cat. 

Quinn: I actually like this personality. It has a strong base. But like Raven said, it's barely scratching the surface. (It also bugs me when cats are good fighters but not good hunters. Especially when no reasoning is given. It's harder to fight than hunt because fighting requires precise muscle movement and significantly more stamina than hunting.) Once again, I feel like the best way to strengthen Blackstar's character would be to give them reasonable fears. And "intelligent" is really vague. Are they clever? Cunning? Naturally brilliant? A genius? I'm assuming that Blackstar is street-smart with an abundance of common sense, because that seems to be the general consensus when I ask people to define intelligence for me.

Appearance: Frosty white she-cat with blue-grey eyes. Black markings on her chest, paws, ears, and tail tip. Has a deep V split in her right ear. Two deep scars part the fur on her chest.

Raven: A mediocre descriptive, it needs more to be a good single character description, but works for getting an image into a reader's mind.

Quinn: Biologically female. Cool. Blue-gray eyes are more common than people think, so I like that you chose to use them [instead of reverting to ice-blue or, god forbid, sapphire-blue] - and that you have chosen to remain genetically accurate in general. I'm picturing Blackstar with significant piebalding, which is one of the few ways to produce their coat pattern. I'm curious about their body type, fur length/texture, and general size though.

Rank: Leader.

Raven: Hold up. 46 moons is a little young for leader. It's a good age for a warrior, but a leader? Don't pull another Crookedstar.

Quinn: Whoa, I didn't even notice that until Raven pointed it out. (Thanks, by the way.) I know that almost-four years is more than enough time for a warrior to be appointed an apprentice or two, but it still seems really early for her to become the leader, especially since she became leader around when she turned three.

Clan: PineClan.

Raven: Not an uncommon Clanname, but like with FernClan, it's natural sounding and has personality.

Quinn: Ditto to what Raven said.

Romantic + Sexuality: Straight demisexual.

Raven: What's up with the demis today? *finger guns* 

Quinn: Ayyyee! A fellow demisexual!

Mate: Burrpelt (later dies), Whitestrike.
Kit(s):
Harewhisker: A frosty white tom with a black tail, and one black ear. Long fur, big paws, copper eyes.
Juniperkit: A black she-cat, eye color never known.
Poppykit: A black tom with a white chest, blue eyes.
Horsefoot: A long-furred black tom, white paws, copper eyes.