Chapter 7

Juvia's POV

I stood up and began to walk away, ignoring the pain of leaving behind my beloved Gray-sama.

"Juvia?" Natsu grabbed my fore arm and looked into my eyes, only to get a nod in response. I nudged his hand away and kept walking forward, only to be stopped again but by the person standing in front of me.

"Erza-san." I looked at her and she stared back with shock, her eyes only averting to look at the guild.

"What did you do?" she asked me as I looked toward Gray-sama, as sad smile playing on my lips as tears roll down my face.

"Juvia did a terrible thing." I turned back to Erza whose eyes looked as if they were dead and lifeless.

"Juvia, I'm sorry sorry but I don't think we can make a cure." She replied as she squeezed her eyes shut and turned away, a single tear escaping as she realized it was too late for us. I've never seen her so... fragile I thought, knowing that this was the end for me.

"You haven't looked hard enough!" I heard Lucy yell at Erza as she marched toward us, Gray-sama in pursuit. The two stood their as tears rushed down their small, child-like faces and that's when I noticed something, Gray-sama stood protecting Lucy... from me.

"We've tried everything, there's nothing we can do." Erza had given up which was something none of us had expected.

"I don't doubt for one second that Juvi-san and Nasti-san did this on purpose, there has to be a way to fix this," Lucy moved over to Natsu and hugged his leg. "I would do anything to fix it." I wanted Natsu look back down at her as a tear rolled down his cheek. I turned back to see Gray-sama watching the two immensely, getting ready to fight.

"I'm sorry Luce," Natsu whispered before pushing her away and running, grabbing my hand as Happy flew after us.

"Natsu!"

"Juvia!" Gray-sama and Lucy called after us but we were to far from reach. I felt a pain in my chest like I did when I exited the guild but I didn't care, all I could think of was how I'm hurting him; he was scared of us... scared of me.

Grays POV

"I don't understand, why would Juvia do something like this?" I thought out loud as Lucy and I watched the guild members rebuild the hall.

"We have to find them," Lucy whispered to me before standing up and walking away. I followed after her with Carla in my arms as we exited the guild hall.

"How would we find them, they could have gone anywhere." I spoke as we continued forward toward the forest.

"If I know Natsu he would have stopped at the next village across, hungry." Lucy giggled.

"Well then, what are we waiting for?" I smirked before grabbing her hand and charging for the forest. Don't worry Juvia, I promise, this time I will be the one to save you I thought with a smile on my lips, looking back at Lucy who smiled

"Let's save them okay?" Lucy asked causing me to turn back to the front, Carla jumping out of my arms and flying beside me.

"Aye!"

Natsu's POV

"Natsu we can stop running now," I started to slow down at Happy word, taking in deep breaths as I did. I hadn't noticed but we had ran all night and into the day, causing us to become lost in the forest.

"Where do we go now?" I turned to Juvia who stood still, holding herself.

"One things for sure, we can't go back." Was all I said before I collapsed in pain.

"Natsu-san, are you okay?" Juvia asked as she ran over to me worried, Happy falling beside me exhausted.

"H-Hungry."

Hey guys,
Sorry for the really late update I've been really busy with year 12 and I try to write when ever I get time I promise! I haven't forgot about you guys or my books and I will continue to write as much as possible. I have holidays soonish so hopefully more updates then but for now I LOVE YOU ALL! XxX

-pokemon1oadvanced <3