15

Eliza's POV

"L-I-B-E-R-T-Y!" The cheerleaders' chanting echoed across the field as we screamed. Bryce threw the ball and it soared into the air until another player caught it and ran to get a touchdown.
   The crowd went wild. We'd been tied for like ever.
   "Eliza are we still down for getting ready at your house before he dance?" Hannah yelled.
   "Yeah and then we'll have the guys come over to take pictures."
   "Okay great!" Hannah responded, then she got distracted by Clay coming up holding some sort of candy.
    I turned back to the game only to have my view blocked by a certain brown haired, brown eyed boy.
     "Hey." I said as I looked down at him.
       "Hi." I whispered back. He grinned at me for a minute before leaning forward. His lips pressed against my collarbone and his arms wrapped around my waist. He pulled me down onto the same bleacher as him. I laughed as he pressed my back against his front and held me. I looked up at him and smiled and he kissed my forehead. A beep came from my phone and I looked down at it.

Hannah Banana

Eliza (and Peggy) Thank you 😂❤

Eliza (and Peggy)
Thank you 😂❤

I grinned at the picture Hannah took and set it as my background. Monty peaked his head over my shoulder.
   "Send that to me." He said. I went to my contacts to send the picture, but I was scared by the screaming of the crowd. The game was over. We'd won!
    "I'll see you at my house, okay." I said to Monty as I started walking to my car with Hannah.
   Jess and Sheri hopped into the back seat of my car after about 10 minutes and we drove back to my house to get ready.

__________________________

I couldn't find if Monty played football or not so if you know if he does comment and I'll change the chapter. Also I know that's not the actors, but I couldn't find a closer looking picture. The next chapter I'll reveal what dress won so keep commenting! Thanks for all the reads, votes, and comments!