9

Eliza's POV
    "Well maybe I'll just drop out of my math class and I'll be fine for graduation."
     "Yeah, if you don't plan to graduate with a diploma." Monty's grand plan of quitting every class that he thought to be the tiniest bit hard was definitely not well thought out.
     "Who even graduates with the core 40 anyway" Mont's voice reeked of desperation and I couldn't help but giggle.
     "Pre-Calc isn't even that hard." I said with an eye roll.
    "Yeah says the girl who's two years ahead in math." He chuckled and resumed struggling to finish his homework as I guided him through the same steps I was taught the year before.
     A couple hours had passed and we, finally finished with our homework, lay on my bed laughing at the joke that is our Communications class.
    "How's Hannah doing?"
       I sighed, I was hoping to avoid talking about the subject, "She's as good as she can be. She was almost raped that's not something that she can just move on from."
     " I know. I, I'm just worried that's all. That night was scary." His voice drifted off and I turned my head to look at him. I was met with his chocolatey brown eyes and they seemed to search my eyes for answers. Our faces were incredibly close, and I could feel his breath fan across my cheek bones. I stared back into his eyes as my words died on my lips.  He glanced down at my lips and back up into my eyes as they fluttered close. He leaned in and the ghost of his touched tingled across my body as we got closer.
      I sat up in bed in a cold sweat.
    "What the hell did I just dream." I whispered to myself. I brushed off the covers and paced over to my bathroom. I splashed cold water against my face and squatted down on my bathroom tiles.
    A few minutes pasted until Luke walked in and sat across from me.
    "I heard the door slam shut and I figured you were in here. What's up?"
    "Nothing, I just had a really weird dream." I mumbled back.
      "You know they say that our dreams are our deepest fears or our deepest desire."
    I blushed thinking about my dream and what it could mean.
      "Who's they?" I whispered back. He grinned and rolled his eyes,
    "Get back to bed Lizzy, we have school tomorrow."
    I snuck back past my dad's room and flopped back over my bed. I desperately tried to fall back asleep, but every time I closed my eyes I felt Monty's lips brush over mine.

___________________________

Yayy finally finished this chapter! The next chapter will be in school again and then we'll continue onto Instagram! Thanks for and the reads and votes! Remember to comment! Love you all 💕