Chapter 56-Reactions

Start from the beginning

If you think the story ends here you are sadly mistaken! You forgot about my gang which consists of crazy supporters for our so called love. I was wondering all over the plane on how to break it to my friends without them freaking out and making them believe our crazy story. But as usual Gouenji with his poker face and nonchalant attitude burst the balloon making all hell loose. In other words when our gang, for some unknown reason present at Gouenji's home when we returned probably because we disappeared without a word overnight, asked where we went he replied Boston and when they asked why he replied bluntly it was to inform about our engagement to my parents.

There was pin drop silence and I winced at his words. Then we had the reoccurence off the scene with my mother multiplied by three time i.e., G, Lillian and Elena and hooting and manly hugging what else is there by the guys, Kidou, Fidio, Aram, Daniel and Robert saying it was about time we got together. Girls were ecstatic that their ship 'Destenji' sailed and boys that 'Gouenji's Destiny' if you consider the meaning of my name. It was very hectic. Let us not forget the loving and relieved look on Richard's face. He hugged me saying welcome to the family and that he accepts me whole heartedly as his daughter.

They wanted to celebrate our getting together and that is how I ended up as the living doll of Lillian and G. Elena had to go back since Aram had an emergency meeting and couldn't come to dinner with us. Rest of the gang is coming. Any ways they wanted to dress me extravagantly and in the 5 hour long shopping, which is way too long for me and let us not forget I traveled to and fro between New York and Boston all in a day, I refused to budge and bought a simple light pink casual dress, the top with closely knitted lace and the sleeves of lace all the way up to my elbows and the bottom is soft silky light pink cloth which falls all the way to the floor.

Despite how simple it looked it costed a lot which came from Gouenji's Platinum card and let us not forget the light pink shoes which looked very delicate as if they might break any second which also costed him a fortune because of the brand and that being a unique or classic piece, I don't remember what they called. Excuse me for not knowing since till date I am used to going to a single shop and chuck whatever dress I like into the bag which costs very reasonable and withing my dad's budget not the huge figures and unknown brand names like today. And the food I ate in the afternoon like the starved animal that I was, all in all I spent a good fortune on Gouenji's card making me feel bad.

Sighing I got into the dress since I can't do anything about it now. No one listened to me and it is not entirely my fault since Gouenji shoved his card into my hands at the name of shopping and told me 'Sky is the limit'. I got out to hear squeals from G and Lillian and my already damaged ears are now deaf. I stood before the mirror and looked at myself. I looked at myself in the mirror and gasped since I looked very different and beautiful, sexy like I changed. I had a new face after applying make up. Just kidding sorry I couldn't help being sarcastic since I don't see the point in their squealing as if my face really changed.

There is not much change like I said, I am still me but a little taken care of, my eyes highlighted with the black....whatever it is, some natural blush, that is what I heard I think or is it natural make up?? and some light pink lipstick to my lips, the dress looking elegant and simple on me perfectly fit and the heels adding a couple inches to my height. No accessories except a bracelet. I felt like the dress needed none, it needs to be simple and fortunately they agreed with me saving another god-knows-how-long-damn-hours-of-shopping. Don't get me wrong I do like shopping but I don't appreciate hours long shopping and particularly on the day I am dead tired with journey.

 Don't get me wrong I do like shopping but I don't appreciate hours long shopping and particularly on the day I am dead tired with journey