🌸Your Voice🌸

Jungkook had gotten used to the darkness a long time ago.

His eyesight never coming back, and he had to cope with the fact that by the very first night of being blind, he had already been left by his boyfriend.

He had been helpless and alone.

This had forced him to move in with his mother who bought him all sorts of sessions with tutors to teach a blind man to survive in the outside world on his own.

Jungkook couldn't even work anymore, as all of the people who he wished to work for, couldn't get past the fact that he couldn't even see. Maybe it was discrimination, but Jungkook finally realised it was just common sense.

All his dreams and aspirations- they were all flushed away down the toilet.

Jungkook threw himself into his sessions with his tutors, and finally he was able to leave the house on his own without being immediately killed.

Jungkook always felt bad when he'd accidentally hit someone with his walking stick, especially when it was a dog. He couldn't handle the sad whimpers of dogs who he accidentally hit. And the fact that he could never see those adorable dogs anymore left an even worse impression on his heart. 

His mother constantly assured everything would be okay, and that one day he'd have a family, a job, a home.

But he wasn't so sure.

He knew he'd never have any of that.

He was blind, and he didn't care what the person he loved looked like, but somehow... Everyone he met seemed to care about what he saw. Which was nothing.

What could he do? No one understood his struggle with life, and he'd never meet anyone who would actually care about some helpless man with a broken heart and shattered eyesight.

That is, until... He met a man at a coffee shop, with a touch like a soft cloud, and a laugh that had his heart fluttering.

Taehyung.

Taehyung had such a beautiful outlook on life, he said such stupid things that made Jungkook laugh, and hugged Jungkook so tightly he felt warm and at home in his arms.

Taehyung would describe the world around him with such beautiful detail, and made everything brighter than it was. Even when it was pouring rain and thundering up above.

He'd say something like, "The gods above boom in anguish, and they cry from the wishes they never got onto. They do this every once in awhile, because everyone cries. Even heaven cries. They get upset and fight, causing strikes of bright lights that run electricity through the average human being dangerously. They wish to join our kind in a beautiful feast of love, and share the same kind of passion we do in the things we enjoy. They do this in different aspects, in my aspect... Well, I believe they do this so I can tell you everything that's happening. So you can have a chance to hear every detail of the life around you. You have a chance and they want to give you every opportunity to live life the best you can. With my help, of course... And I'm glad to help."

Jungkook thought it was almost impossible to put so much detail into a simple thunder storm, that Jungkook had seen before he had gone blind.

Taehyung often went from beautiful words to silly mumbles and jumbling up words that didn't even exist.

Taehyung was his friend. His best friend. He treated him as an equal, held his hand, taught him things his tutor had missed... Like, how to live. To really live. To have the best life possible, to experience things he'd never thought about experiencing before in his life. Taehyung was precious to him for this very reason. Jungkook was shone things by him that he didn't believe could be possible since he was blind.